+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

its true

Quote Originally Posted by monstaz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I finally found game cards and purchased one but stil have the same error when I try to redeem it on this web site. I sent it in, and was told to try a different browser. When I go to redeem it , it says I do not have an account with Hello Kitty-- but I do. I tried two different computers, two different browsers but the error remains. However, when my daughter logs in the web site she can redeem HER game cards with her user name and password. Why can't I ??
    Its true, I can log in with my user name and password, and redeem a game card, but when she does it, it says ''error you do not have a hello kitty online account''. But I know she does, since she helps me out in the game tons! lol

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello!

Please check the exact spelling of your username and password. Also, I would like to ask some questions regarding this issue:
    Did you choose the correct server below the form? Did you both choose the same HKO server [HKO US/Canada and HKO International]? Please choose the server where your character was created.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Unhappy Tried everything, even asked payment help support.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello!

Please check the exact spelling of your username and password. Also, I would like to ask some questions regarding this issue:
    Did you choose the correct server below the form? Did you both choose the same HKO server [HKO US/Canada and HKO International]? Please choose the server where your character was created.
    Seems like I am only getting the run around when trying to solve this issue. I am an older lady and can spell my user name and password just fine as I log into the game OK. Also, I know what server I used and clicked on the right one when trying to redeem the card ( International ). Also, when my daughter redeems her cards, from the same computer, in the same house, it works for her user name and password. Only for me it says : Error: You do not have an online account please create one now.
    I emailed, Help, Support, Payment Help, and I was told to try a different browser.
    I did that and I still can not redeem cards under my user name and password. I tried on a different computer in this home and I still get that error. But like I said, when my daughter does it, it works fine for her. Only I receive the error when trying to redeem a game card! I obviously have a ''work around'' by getting my daughter to gift items to me from item mall, however, I think this is a server issue and should be noted by the game developers in case other players run into this same issue and do not have a daughter to redeem game cards for them. I see you are trying to help by saying for me to spell check when I log in, however, your advice is sort of useless as I would have obviously re-typed my user name and password the first time this error popped up. It happens every time, on any computer, any browser and is not getting resolved. It clearly works for some people, just not for me, and I wondered how to get this fixed or looked at by a game dev.

i hear ya!

i got the hko premium game from the store and downloaded it, then i redeemed the code they give you for free points to use in the item mall, but when i click on the icon it just is a blank white screen and every time i try and get some answers they just say , "oh check your internet connection, and oh check you server" grrrrrrrr t************s answers are like DUH! so im frustrated too hun.idk what to do =(

Sure would be nice if the GMs could give us an answer, instead of just seemingly signing into the game, and then leaving the computer while waiting for their time to be validated, as being on when they should.

Monstaz unfortunately HKO has for a long time had major troubles with the simple act of player and developer communication. Most of us have managed to cope, and trust me, as someone who used to get just as mad and frustrated as you, it's not worth it. It's not really going to change anything, you just have to deal with it until the staff decides it's worth doing their jobs again. Thank goodness they offer at least a level 4 & level 8 farm for loyalty points, or everyone would be screwed!

A tip I think might be helpful is once you get to higher levels and further areas, is New York has a exit that takes you back to Sanrio Harbour. So if you're say in Paris or Beijing, it might be shorter to use that path walking than going back through Paris and London. Although, this is all a matter of how much strength you have against the baddies. Typically the ones in New York haven't bothered me without me attacking them first. The problem is the baddies between areas can be tough.

The thing about HKO is it's in a sort of weird limbo where development isn't being worked on it, yet it's still up and running. It's like it's in basic mode, and this happens when MMOs or MMORPGs are sort of ignored or given up on. Frankly, we're just happy the servers are still going at this point. As long as I can remember it's been a struggle to communicate with anyone working on the game. So, you just have to deal with the cards that have been handed to you. I just don't want to see anyone beating their brains over this, because I've been there, and it ruins the fun.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Latest Update: The issue is fixed. Please check the feature and let us know if the problem is solved.

If the same problem still happens, please inform us through payments@hellokittyonline.com.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    This issue has been escalated to the proper team for checking.

As for the link to the "Payments" section of the official site:
    http://hellokittyonline.com/shop/payments
    OR
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ then click "Payments" tab.

You can also send an email to payments@hellokittyonline.com .

Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.