Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy When will it be possable to edit my e-mail address?

I'm getting kind of sick of it being santa123fawr....plus the orrigion of that name is not anything I like to think about anyways. (a video game i reaally dislike thats violent and has mind control elements and stuff...and violence bothers me....as you can see, i started this name when i was depressed and very confused at the end of my teen years. i kept using it cuz i made a lot of friends and for awile didn't think of the orriogion, but now i think of it and it bother's me.)

I did have some tough times as a teenager with stereo types and stuff. It was scary.

Anyways...inform me if they are working on it or if I should just change my address. I have a lot of contacts on here, though....

I hope i'm not disliked for this post. I admit; I haven't seen a lot of the outside world, having to be sheltered a bit for my autism and all. All I assumed was liking violence was good as a teenager, now i find it really horrable and evil to like violence at all; even in fiction. Its just how I feel now..nothing agenst anyone but I don't understand it. Sorry if I called it 'evil' and was being too harsh. Just stating a point on how it...seem's to me. I just don't see any good in seeing things...die.....sorry.
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 01-25-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Lone Knight dreamspirit@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Once you have registered an E-Mail account, it cannot be edited =( . It is the same as registering a Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. account. The only options you can edit are: Your name on your account's profile [settings] and your Forum nickname.
    If you wish to register a new account, make sure you tell all your contacts =)
    DreamSpirit - US/Canada Server | Thoughts of a Lone Knight

I'll have to think of what my new name will be, then. And I might have this topic in my new account's signature when I do it.

It's a pitty...because, I do have a lot of loyalty points on this account. You'd be shocked at the number (I know I am), and, for the sake of not bragging, I won't say around how much.

Just I really don't like (morally, too, no less!) the orrigion of this e-mail name. Dumb depression....

EDIT; By the way, your e-mail name is awesome.

As I have an even harder time with desicion making, in a way, though (for now. i have an INTENCE fear of screwing up again..), it may take awile for me to diside on a new name. But its helpful to know I don't have to be stuck with this one forever. I rather have a name that make's me think joyess thoughts anyways, not one relating to a depressing video game that used to make me cry and was filled with war themes....
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 01-25-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You could always use your email address to remind yourself how far you've come on your outlook on life.

Also take comfort in thinking about all of the people who made their email addresses something they liked/though sounded cool in high school and are now in college (and job hunting). "Hrm, this is my primary email, that I check every day and everyone knows is mine, but do I really want to let my boss know that my email is Princess_KittenBonanza*"

--
    *Kitten Bonanza, or more properly Princess Kitten Bonanza the Third, is a running joke name used by one of my friends. He usually uses it for games where he's playing some sort of "dark", powerful character (such as a necromancer of some sort... and he almost always makes them good aligned in games with morality systems) where it ends up being the name of his dreaded greater zombie minion, the spirit that gave him powers, etc.
    HKO in game name:

Wow. That almost make's santa123fawr sound...innocent.....O_O;;

I guess your right. No use being overly sencitive...(i guess..)

^^''

At least i've tried to think I came up with this name before in the past on my own. Ya know, just being random and stuff?

I could always ignore the orrigion and accept it's bad.

You made a good post...
    I AM Santa123fawr

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    In over 10 years, I had like 20 different names for email. I don't use the first one as much as I use the latest one.
    You'd have to make a new one just to change the log in name, as it's always been that way. The hard part is trying to be original, and not have random letters & numbers added in. Had it happen with a few accounts, which I later dropped.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Uh duh!!!U can!!!Try u cqn!!!
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

Lone Knight dreamspirit@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    (...)It's a pitty...because, I do have a lot of loyalty points on this account. (...)
    Just I really don't like (morally, too, no less!) the orrigion of this e-mail name. Dumb depression....

EDIT; By the way, your e-mail name is awesome.

As I have an even harder time with desicion making, in a way, though (for now. i have an INTENCE fear of screwing up again..), it may take awile for me to diside on a new name. But its helpful to know I don't have to be stuck with this one forever. I rather have a name that make's me think joyess thoughts anyways, not one relating to a depressing video game that used to make me cry and was filled with war themes....
    Thank you, glad you like my E-Mail

Regarding the Loyalty Points issue, you can always keep your old account even if you make a new one. Just make sure you log in from time to time to your old account, that way you won't lose the LPs you have in there. You may use it just to save those LPs in case you need or want them someday, while you use your new account to post on the Forums, send E-Mails, etc.
    Just an idea if you really dislike the origin of your current E-Mail Address. There's no use if everytime you look at it, it makes you feel bad. Of course, everything is up to you =) .

If you decide to make a new one, just as you said, making it thinking of things that bring joy to you is a very good idea. Think about what makes you happy. Take your time to decide until you are satisfied with your new name. And what you said about linking to this topic in your new signature would be a good idea too.
    DreamSpirit - US/Canada Server | Thoughts of a Lone Knight

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Also, your HKO character is tied to your SanrioTown account (e-mail), so if you decide to create a new account, your HKO character will still be on the old one. They won't transfer.

Me and my mom talked about the situation and came to a solution for a new meaning for the e-mail name. While I rather not say what, for now, maybe I won't change the name after all. But keep this topic open in case I change my mind?
    I AM Santa123fawr