Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I can't go to Sanrio Harbour :(

First, my English is bad. Sorry for that

I've been playing at Dream Carnival so long, and I want to go to Sanrio Harbour so badly
    I'm trying to go, but this message always come.

You cannot enter Sanrio Harbour yet because package Sanrio Harbour (p2) is not up-to-date. Please wait for Sanrio Harbour (p2) package download to complete and try again.
    Please wait while package Sanrio Harbour (p2) is being patched.
    Downloading file: v0109000000_zips/p2_1004210000.tar - 0% complete

Please help me!!
    I AM

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Your game is still patching. If you look at the chat box, it says Sanrio Harbor (p2) is not yet up to date; and then look at the yellow text directly to the right of the chat box, it says "patching p2 (0%)". When that is finished patching, you'll be able to get to the Harbor. It's been a while since I left the Dream Carnival, so I don't remember if a popup message appears or not. How long it takes will depend on your internet connection.

You can also try the "patch now" button, during the logon process, altho while this is running, you won't be able to do anything at all, so if you do this, you want to do before you go to bed or go to dinner, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by azog@hellokitty.com View Post
    Your game is still patching. If you look at the chat box, it says Sanrio Harbor (p2) is not yet up to date; and then look at the yellow text directly to the right of the chat box, it says "patching p2 (0%)". When that is finished patching, you'll be able to get to the Harbor. It's been a while since I left the Dream Carnival, so I don't remember if a popup message appears or not. How long it takes will depend on your internet connection.

You can also try the "patch now" button, during the logon process, altho while this is running, you won't be able to do anything at all, so if you do this, you want to do before you go to bed or go to dinner, something like that.

Thank you very much!
    I AM

Cool Can't Enter Sanrio Harbour

i can enter sanrio harbour ...why?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbdaisy@hellokitty.com View Post
    i can enter sanrio harbour ...why?
    Hello!

I had to move your post for faster response from Mods and fellow players.

Maybe your Hello Kitty Online client is not fully patched. You have two options:

[1] Wait for the client to fully patch/download while playing at the Dream Carnival

or

[2] Log out and open Hello Kitty Online but do not log in. Instead, click "Patch Now" and let the game download on its own. It might take a few hours, depending on your internet connection speed.

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    But...
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello!

I had to move your post for faster response from Mods and fellow players.

Maybe your Hello Kitty Online client is not fully patched. You have two options:

[1] Wait for the client to fully patch/download while playing at the Dream Carnival

or

[2] Log out and open Hello Kitty Online but do not log in. Instead, click "Patch Now" and let the game download on its own. It might take a few hours, depending on your internet connection speed.

Hope this helps.
    I did that,and nothing happened.I clicked 'Pach Now' and nothing ahppened.It was there for 3 hours(Counted) and nothing happened but 1000101010100001001010101010100101010 over and over!!!!!!!!!
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by penelope2@hellokitty.com View Post
    But...

I did that,and nothing happened.I clicked 'Pach Now' and nothing ahppened.It was there for 3 hours(Counted) and nothing happened but 1000101010100001001010101010100101010 over and over!!!!!!!!!
    Did you wait for the download to finish? Like I said before, it may take a few hours. Please be patient. Also, check your internet connection. If the tips I have mentioned didn't help your case, please email help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiphi@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thank you very much!
    Hello. Sorry for my English.
    Can you help me with that problem? I had already tried patching all. It kept on saying file not found. The p2.. i can't proceed to sanrio habour... please help me.. Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by jessie_95@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello. Sorry for my English.
    Can you help me with that problem? I had already tried patching all. It kept on saying file not found. The p2.. i can't proceed to sanrio habour... please help me.. Thank you..
    If you click on "Patch Now" instead of "Start Now", like in that picture in azog's post, you should patch fine. After that, go to sleep, because it takes hours to patch.

Quote Originally Posted by synesthetic@kuririnmail.com View Post
    If you click on "Patch Now" instead of "Start Now", like in that picture in azog's post, you should patch fine. After that, go to sleep, because it takes hours to patch.
    Oh, I tried that. ): It says file not found..