+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Taking Pet Card Requests

So. I'm keeping busy on the game, and have been undertaking Pet Card hunting to pass the time.

So, I thought I'd offer out to everyone this. If you have a <b>regular</b> monster you've had your eye on, but just don't have the time/patience/energy to get the pet card yourself, feel free to email me with a request.

Since they come out randomly, I can't guarantee having it for you within a specific amount of time, but I do promise I'll do my best to have it for you as quickly as possible. I'll be doing this on a first come, first served basis. Once I get the card, I'll email you back and then we can find a time to meet. I'll hold cards for 2 weeks, after that, they're up for grabs from anyone. Also, I've been doing this in US/Can server, but if anyone from Int has a request, I can see if I can get it for you, too.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

LOL You got that bored eh? Though I wouldn't do the boss cards haha. Pyrodon would be so mine!!! Anyways I'll help you if you want XP

I've been stuck on the Bramble Leader for so long that I took a side request from a guild member and got a Punch Bunny for her. Got me to thinking that I don't mind pet card hunting, but it's more enjoyable when it's for something.
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

Very true especially since there's nothing much to do at HKO. Hopefully I'll see you online soon!

♥♥☆ςยtє & คฬєร๏๓є☆♥♥ natalia88288@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billieblujean@hellokitty.com View Post
    So. I'm keeping busy on the game, and have been undertaking Pet Card hunting to pass the time.

So, I thought I'd offer out to everyone this. If you have a <b>regular</b> monster you've had your eye on, but just don't have the time/patience/energy to get the pet card yourself, feel free to email me with a request.

Since they come out randomly, I can't guarantee having it for you within a specific amount of time, but I do promise I'll do my best to have it for you as quickly as possible. I'll be doing this on a first come, first served basis. Once I get the card, I'll email you back and then we can find a time to meet. I'll hold cards for 2 weeks, after that, they're up for grabs from anyone. Also, I've been doing this in US/Can server, but if anyone from Int has a request, I can see if I can get it for you, too.

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Hey, I have a pet card request.
    Can you get me a Beetil? Im on the US/C server and my in game name is PrincessAmy. Anyways thanks and I will be looking foward to seeing you in the game!

Absolutely! My ign is Billie. See you there!

♥♥☆ςยtє & คฬєร๏๓є☆♥♥ natalia88288@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billieblujean@hellokitty.com View Post
    Absolutely! My ign is Billie. See you there!
    Thanks for the beetil card Billie!

Anyways it was nice meeting you in hko!

So everyone knows - I am still taking requests, but I have an estimated completion date of at least a week due to the number of pet cards being requested of me at this moment in time. Feel free to message me on this thread or through PM or email and I will respond to your request and give you an estimated completion time. I look forward to working with you!

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    A Fierce Starbeam, I've been trying lots of times.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    IGN: Lidie765
    Server: Us/Canada