+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    ✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    half tomboy,half girlygirl
    Attached Images
    ProfileBlog

A complete tomboy, everyone gets surprised when they find out I'm a sanrio fan. Especially when they find out my room is hellokitty princess themed.

Junior Member tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile

I'm a tomboy girl and I don't think that liking the colour pink has anything to do of being 'girly'.Colours are colours,it should be loved by everyone,not that are specifically for boys or girls.
    Last edited by tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com; 09-18-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: I forget to put a specific word
    。◕ ‿ ◕ 。| ㄴㅇㅅㅌ | ℒℴѵℯ |ILᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ | ❀ | ♥ | ♀ | ★ | ☆ | ✮ | ✯ | ✪ | ✫ | ✬ | ✰ | ★ | ♔ | ♚ | ♕ | ♛ | ☾ ☽ | ☪ | ☁ | ♪ | ♫ | ♬ | ∞ | ☯ | ♦ | ♠ | ♣ | ♢ | ♤ | ♡ | ♧ | ⓣⓐⓢⓘⓝ | ⓜ | ← | ↑ | → | ↓ | ↖ | ↗ | ↘ | ↙ | ❂ | ˝ | ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ | Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ | ☮ | ✦ | ® | Ω | ‘’ |╰╮| ⊥ |

I don't like gender labels, I'm both a girly girl and a tomboy. Like I love wearing dresses but a dress isn't gonna stop me from jumping in a mud puddle in the rain. I care a lot about my hair and I play video games religiously. So I can't really be defined as either or.

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

Junior Member rachaelle@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hm, both are nothing special, but I will say I'm both,so...yeah -__-

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I am between the two.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    "Girly girl with tomboy tendancies".

Or, at most, girly girl trying to accept/understand tomboyishness more in hopes of helping my autism and keeping my emotional break downs at bay?

I'm still mostly a girly girl, probably, though. I like doing my hair and wearing nail polish and although i'm a pokemon fan (huge pokemon fan at that) i don't really play the games a whole lot (yet) and i mostly like the cuter ones, although....lately, i've been kind of liking a few 'tougher' pokemon more, like raichu (who's also cute XD lol...) and marshadow! marshadow's some newer one XD I like lucario a lot too and the machop line kinda makes me laugh.

Also, i don't really like 'boy' things outside pokemon. And i still wear dresses all the time. I'm not really into disney stuff anymore, though. Mostly the lion king, now, probably :P

I also stopped playing dress up games this year.....it feel's awkward now that i'm learning i like females as well as males anyways XD *shrug* and i'm still trying to get kinda...used to that....O.o;;

As a kid, i was barely a 'tomboy' at all. I played outside a lot and didn't mind getting dirty, but I HATED pants!!! and i liked barbie dolls a lot. in fact, i had the hugest barbie collection ever. I ended up giving them all away as a teen, though :P
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

This forum is very girly. I am not. It's a bit tough being a girly-girly, since I am a guy anyway. I have mixed interests. I like cute things, which puts me at odds with many 'dudes' (actually, I like very masculine and feminine music). But I also like plenty of male things (physics, some sports, some serious topics, actiony video games), and I also get the feel I am invading a refuge the girls may have here (the unwanted male). As this place isn't busy at all, I see no reason to stop posting at the moment but if anyone wants me to go away I will. I'm just filling in time now that my old refuge has been taken away. It is isolating at the best of times liking not only Japanese culture, but the cutesier stuff being a Western guy (although most of the audience for the stuff I like in Japan is curiously male). I'm not convinced anyone cares about the songs, for instance, I post, but I feel there is a higher chance here someone might. A bit tired of talking to myself elsewhere...
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-09-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm still a girly girl. Though the female i'm crushing on (korrina from pokemon) is tomboyish; She likes rollerblading and training fighting type pokemon.

Also....I'm pretty sure i'm the only female member on this forum right now, too :P Unless Shumbuggi is also a girl. I'm not really sure...(please tell me so i know!! XD I assume you're male like kittynator, dwane, and tylerS are...)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD