Closed Thread

Thread: Problem

Junior Member jenniferberres@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Problem

Hi, i Tired to send a email, and Got this message : Some e-mail addresses were not recognized. Make sure the addresses are correctly formatted.
    THE email is formatted. but still got this message.
    do you think my cat is black?

DO YOU DO!!

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello!

Please clarify. Did you use your SanrioTown email to send messages to the email addresses mentioned? What's the exact error that you have encountered? If you can, please take a screencap of the error message and send it along with the details of the problem to support@hellokitty.com.

Email addresses mentioned were removed from your post. Please include that information along with your report instead.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Junior Member jenniferberres@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Arrow FIxed

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello!

Please clarify. Did you use your SanrioTown email to send messages to the email addresses mentioned? What's the exact error that you have encountered? If you can, please take a screencap of the error message and send it along with the details of the problem to support@hellokitty.com.

Email addresses mentioned were removed from your post. Please include that information along with your report instead.
    It Should Work Mine Now, i don't need it anymore.
    do you think my cat is black?

DO YOU DO!!

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thank you for the update!

Thread locked.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.