+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gauges?

Hybrid View

Gauges?

Okay, well this could either be placed under fashion or personal care, so mods may move if they wish(:
    I wanted to ask any of you if you like gauges?? I'm at a 2g, going to a 0g as soon as I can. I'm in JROTC at my school, so I'm trying to hold out a few more months. But, what are your opinions on them??
    I am at this particular size as of right now: 2g.

But I think I will be going to at least an inch. I'ma freak ;D Here's an inch:

So tell me, depending on the sizes, what do you all think??

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @_@ I don't even have my ears pierced, but when I see gauges I just wanna poke my pinky right though there lol! They are pretty interesting to look at but I cringe when I imagine what happens if that incher comes out.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Hahaha my friends always try to poke into mine, i can stick bobby pins through with no trouble lol. Pens and all, not as easy right now. And yea, a lot of people think they're gross, then again different!! And depending on the size and place and all (you can gauge more than just your ear), it could look pretty dang good(;

I've been thinking about getting some, i prefer the small ones, and i think they look much better on girls.

i don't really like the huge flat ones, but i LOOOOVE the curvy ones like these aum ones:
    <br>
    Live it up, Laugh it off, & Love always
    Follow My Blog:http://blog.hellokitty.com/gjump89/ for all things Kuromi!

Those are awesome, too!! But I guess it all depends on the person, what his/her style is. I'm not really into the curvy ones for myself, but I do admit that they're pretty cool(:

Quote Originally Posted by jlneve@hellokitty.com View Post
    Okay, well this could either be placed under fashion or personal care, so mods may move if they wish(:
    I wanted to ask any of you if you like gauges?? I'm at a 2g, going to a 0g as soon as I can. I'm in JROTC at my school, so I'm trying to hold out a few more months. But, what are your opinions on them??
    I am at this particular size as of right now: 2g.

But I think I will be going to at least an inch. I'ma freak ;D Here's an inch:

So tell me, depending on the sizes, what do you all think??
    Lol, once you get up to those sizes, you'll never want to stop. I told myself the same thing, but now I'm one size away from an inch and it seems so small even though I know they're pretty obvious.

I dont have my ear pierced either Ly! I personally like the smaller ones
    better! The big one look kinda scary to me cuz It a big hole in your
    ear!! LOL I have seen them all but I do think they look better on girls
    (I agree gjump89) But that just my opinion!
    ~Hello~ xD

I did have 22mm diameter tunnels for a few years (not sure what US gauge that is) but took them out... and was surprised that they shrunk back down again to normal!
    http://blog.sanriotown.com/vegankitty76:hellokitty.com/

Lisa76 in HKO

Little One guild

=^.^=

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Personally, I don't like them, but on some people they look really cool.

I've been considering getting some really small ones. Looks a bit more comfortable to wear than earrings once the stretch is over...