+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Doctor Who

Doctor Who is a series from UK. It's about a time traveler that, of course, travels through time in his T.A.R.D.I.S. and some companions. He goes to different planets and universes. He calls himself The Doctor. He regenerates and lives forever! This is a very fun and exiting series!

Have you watched it?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The series is very old. There have been 11 Doctors so far.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    The series is very old. There have been 11 Doctors so far.

They keep making new episodes, they don't repeat the ones from old seasons. It never gets boring! I think the 10th doctor was the best!

Go to yourtvseries.net to watch the full episodes of the 6 seasons with the 10 & 11 doctor!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

Hello Kitty's BFF <3 bloopism@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I LOVE Dr. Who...the 10th doctor is my fav! <3

My Blog on SanrioTown

"Open the window and the world you jump into
    Is like no where you've been to in your life before.
    Once you begin and all your friends will be in
    And having fun every minute
    Cuz the world is saying Hello."

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    They keep making new episodes, they don't repeat the ones from old seasons. It never gets boring! I think the 10th doctor was the best!

Go to yourtvseries.net to watch the full episodes of the 6 seasons with the 10 & 11 doctor!
    They also had made Doctor Who games out there.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like the 10th doctor, but have a special place in my heart for the manic behavior of the 9th doctor, as well.
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

The 10th Doctor was the best! Fans want him to carry the torch at the Olympic Games 2012 just like he did in the episode "Fear Her"! They're already getting signatures to make this real! That would be awesome!

BlogVideos

I think everyone loves the 10th Doctor the best. I think once Moffat started officially writing the episodes and Matt Smith started at the Doctor, it went a bit down hill though. The Doctor seems more.. legit dumb rather than silly, I suppose.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Actually, I quite like the 11th doctor; I think Matt Smith is great.

What I take issue with is the excessive melodrama in the episodes with the new doctor, which is the scriptwriter's fault, not Matt's. Although I like the fact that there always is an overarching storyline instead of just a per-episode formula basis.

*sigh* You can't win everything.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Oh, Matt is nice, I will agree. It's not his fault. I was only pointing out that it was when he started because that's about when Moffat began officially writing for the show. To me, it just changed and the Doctor was just dumbed down a bit. I agree, it has gotten a bit melodramatic whereas before it was like a huge dramatic sequence and then everything was okay for a bit.