+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who's a writer here?

Hey, just wanted to know if there's any writers on this site. I happen to LOVE writing. It has got to be my favorite hobby.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I used to write a lot ^^ poems, stories, songs.. you name it! but grammar got the best of me and the fun stopped >.<

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Aww...that's too bad. I don't like grammer very much, but I learned to use it. I probably took over nine or ten writing classes. lol... so I have a lot of experience. Don't stop writing! You tackle the grammer monster!! (lol, i just realized how funny that sounded. but seriously, if you keep at it, you can tackle grammer.)

Me too

well, i am a writer but somehow, i kind of lost my interest because of my best friend who got the creative writer award.

Member lucidness@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    As a child I've considered becoming an author especially for children and teenagers but my writing skills reached a boulder and I'd knew writing was not meant for me. Realizing that-now I would only write short stories and ideas for fun while leaving that profession for experts who are really great at what they write.
    Imo, grammar can turn a piece of writing into a boring-cold sugar-less-cereal. I feel like I'm reading things printed from a robot.
    Writing grammatically correct in literature is taken seriously I supposed that's why people may resort to the more free and poetic writing style, such as composing beautiful lyrics for a song.

Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love writing novels,songs and poems.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i used to write songs

Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smart_kitty06@hellokitty.com View Post
    well, i am a writer but somehow, i kind of lost my interest because of my best friend who got the creative writer award.
    Aw thats a shame,why don't you look ahead and think well i know that i'm a good writer
    and i'm going to continue this.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I love to write things, but I hardly make anything public because I'm not always sure of my english grammar and spelling.
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I can do horror. I do short stories and poems also, as well as insightful essays (at least that's how my mother calls my most confusing, single-chaptered stuff).

I love it.