+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member paz_y_amor@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love to write! I write short stories, dark poems, and great essays. I can honestly say I've never gotten lower than a B in writing :3
    I kind of wanted to be a writer as a living but IDK, I'm not that into it that much anymore (Writer's BlocK?)...I'm mostly leaning toward librarian or teacher now. But who knows? I may get over Writer's Block. I love to read, so it's no surprise I like writing.
    you're the reason why i smile(:

Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love writing, i write novels, fanfictions, poetry and songs.

I like writing, although my stories, according to some people "have no plot".
    They're not the best and not the worst.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I like writing FanFiction!
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

I love writing, except when I'm writing something for school at the last minute. I really don't like to rush, but I procrastinate a lot anyway. I think writing is a beautiful way to express yourself, to show what you can do, and to have fun!

I'm currently writing a fanfiction that takes place in the game of Hello Kitty Online. I think my first chapters are a bit boring, but I'm sure that my writing will get better.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like writing stories on FanFiction.Net and FictionPress.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I am currently writing chapter 14 of 17 of the first book in the series of five children's books that I'm making

I have been writing stories since I was little, I remember making small picture books about stories that already exist or just things I imagined while playing. I also used to make paper toys just to act my stories.

I also started another book a month ago, I got inspired by all my sister has been going through to be able to get in a school and it's turning out kinda well, although I sometimes think I don't write so good... Anyways, I like writing because it makes me feel like I'm in a different world and when I feel sad or just want to have a little free time I imagine and it makes me feel better I feel the same way with acting and these things are what I want to do when I grow up!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I guess I'm sort of a writer. I have a blog where I review books and do other book related things. I also write short fiction but that's just a random hobby and I've never published it online. I used to love reading fan fiction too but I've never written one myself.
    Hi, I'm Lettora. I enjoy reading, writing and watching Adventure Time!

http://im-booked.blogspot.co.uk/

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lettora@hellokitty.com View Post
    I guess I'm sort of a writer. I have a blog where I review books and do other book related things. I also write short fiction but that's just a random hobby and I've never published it online. I used to love reading fan fiction too but I've never written one myself.
    You write reviews? That's kinda cool. ^^ I like fanfiction too.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I am! I really like writing poetry. I sometimes write short stories, but they're not nearly as fun for me.