+ Reply to Thread

Angel_N_Brats : Now going Global! ^_^

All ANB members, here is our own corner! Post everything here and be notified of all the latest in the guild's happenings! ^_^ Everyone is welcome ^_^

Angels_N_Brats is a guild that started in HKO Philippines back in 2009. And eversince then, the brotherhood and sisterhood grew bigger. With the unfortunate closure of HKO Ph in the last quarter of 2010, alot of members became dormant. But with the transfer of service to HKO International, slowly, the members return to active status. With most of the members being Filipinos, ANB does not discriminate anyone who wishes to join in on our fun. We have new members from Brazil, Colombia, Australia, USA and even Indonesia. And it still continues to grow everyday. Members range from 8 to 30+ years old. We mainly stay in Wonderful Realm. So, if you feel you like this guild is for you, just chat with any member or leave a message here that you would like to be one of us! ^_^

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi there! ^^
    Just wanted to let you know I created a page for your guild on the HKO wiki! You can see it here:
    Angels_N_Brats Guild

If you have any requests or suggestions for changes, please post them here. Thanks!

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi there! ^^
    Just wanted to let you know I created a page for your guild on the HKO wiki! You can see it here:
    Angels_N_Brats Guild

If you have any requests or suggestions for changes, please post them here. Thanks!

WOW! super thankies! ^_^

my signature! ^_^

Image courtesy of the very talented crayonmonkey@hellokitty.com (5ana) Hope to see your guild there
    Save the world: Recycle!