+ Reply to Thread

Farm certificates?

I recently opened some quests in London that require me to own a level 4 farm to grow the plants they ask for. I'm wondering what the highest level farm you'll need to grow everything in the game.

Also, While doing some research I found level 8 farms seem to be the highest level currently available farms, yet I didn't see any of them featured in the item mall.

Thank you, very much
    ~Robin

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello!

The current highest farm certificate level in the game is level 8. You can purchase this item from the Dream Shop / Item Mall in-game. It's under the category Farms >> Farm Certificate >> Level 8.

But before you can use the level 4 and level 8 farm certificates, you need to reach the required levels. Please make sure you have met the requirements of the certificates before you purchase them.

Requirements:

Level 4 farm - level 4 planting skill
    Level 8 farm - level 8 planting skill

To level up your planting skill, plant more seeds in your farm.

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Awesome! Thank you!

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The game sells both level 4 and level 8 farms, however you can complete the game with a level 4 farm (since the highest level seeds you will need to plant for the storyline are level 7).
    HKO in game name:

I have a question..
    I just purchased the farm certificate for lvl 4 and Air Gardener, but Im only lvl 1 yet. And I left clicked both of them. So I lost them.... And I have work so hard to get both of them and now they're gone! :s
    Are they gonna be available when Im lvl 4 or are they just gone?
    Can I please have them back from a gamemaster or something plz if they dont work later? :s I have receipt of them

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puttis@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have a question..
    I just purchased the farm certificate for lvl 4 and Air Gardener, but Im only lvl 1 yet. And I left clicked both of them. So I lost them.... And I have work so hard to get both of them and now they're gone! :s
    Are they gonna be available when Im lvl 4 or are they just gone?
    Can I please have them back from a gamemaster or something plz if they dont work later? :s I have receipt of them
    If you clicked on them even if your Planting/Farming Level is too low, you can still access/use them when you reach the required skill level later on. Please refer to this link:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...m+certificates
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.