+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Any1 here dislikz hw?

    Hi, Im doing meh hw (homewrk) rite now nd it bothrz meh alot! Well, there's nothin much as a kid wold do 2 stop gettin alot of hw I mean ALOT! anywayz jst curious do u lik gettin hw? Or if u were a kid did u lik it?

  2. #2
    Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK (a bit confused)
    Posts
    1,098
    Bah! Homework has always been boring. Can't do anything about it.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

  3. #3
    'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by ariestar12@mymelody.com View Post
    Hi, Im doing meh hw (homewrk) rite now nd it bothrz meh alot! Well, there's nothin much as a kid wold do 2 stop gettin alot of hw I mean ALOT! anywayz jst curious do u lik gettin hw? Or if u were a kid did u lik it?
    I don't understand this.
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

  4. #4
    It's what I should be doing right now.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

  5. #5
    Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA 🇺🇸
    Posts
    923
    Its kinda entergetic to meh ^^


    ❤️choco
    luv❤️

  6. #6
    Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    365
    It's borring but at my high school i don't have to do anything

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tylersymes@hellokitty.com View Post
    It's borring but at my high school i don't have to do anything
    You don't???
    Is it some "expeditionary learning" school?
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

  8. #8
    Member wilder@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hunting strawberries...
    Posts
    92
    If there's anyone out there who likes getting homework... I kinda envy you. T_T Or I feel really bad for you. One or the other.

  9. #9
    'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder@hellokitty.com View Post
    If there's anyone out there who likes getting homework... I kinda envy you. T_T Or I feel really bad for you. One or the other.
    Why?I love it!!!!Its like a showmofff!!!!
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

  10. #10
    Senior Member luckyleafs@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GOING INSANE!!! BAHAHAHA YESH.
    Posts
    175
    Homework is supposed to help you practice the skill you learned at school. It is also used to enrich a connection between the school and home. I sound like a teacher, don't I XD.
    ~*Azurity*~
    Best friends with a Sapphire and a Ninja!
    CHOO NEED A HUG?

    Back... somewhat. May make a new account because this one holds the most immature things ever. And not the good kind. o.o


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts