Closed Thread

Thread: Howdy, Folks!

Senior Member maryssa@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Howdy, Folks!

Hello, everyone! I'm Marissa. I'm 28, female, and living in Arkansas. Before that I was born and raised in California, and moved when I was 27.

A little about me: I have a boyfriend of almost four years. I have three Chihuahuas (Cocoa, Espresso and Maynard), a Pit Bull (Duke, as in the Thin White Duke), and a Sulcata Tortoise (Bobby). I love games, and play/have played many online, such as World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Medievia, Furcadia, Runes of Magic, Flyff, Maple Story, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Champions Online, Gaia Online, GoPets, NeoPets, Mweor, Wajas, Evony, Wizard 101, Ether Saga Online, Webkinz, RuneScape, Habbo Hotel, Second Life, Dragonica, League of Legends and more that I can't think of.

I love regular games as well, such as the Sims series, Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Morrowind to name a few. I have almost every gaming platform from Nintendo to the Playstation 3 and the games to go with it, but I'm definitely a PC (rather, laptop) gamer.

I'm a fan of Betamax and VHS tapes, and I own three record players. I love horror flicks, the cheesier the better. I love musicals like Grease and Phantom of the Opera. I enjoy House and Glee, as well as the Chiller channel that DirecTV has. True Blood is awesome, can't wait for the next season to start! I've rescued two of my four dogs and my tortoise, as well as hamsters, so I love to help animals. I'll be volunteering for the Humane Society's thrift store here soon to help raise funds for animals that need help. I'm in love with David Bowie. I'm odd. I'm nerdy. I'm creative and I try to be a good person. I detest drama, so I have none. I love to make friends, so message me if anything I've said interests you.

The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hello Marissa! Welcome to SanrioTown!

Wow you play a lot of games! A girl gamer, cool!

Glad to know you're a pet lover as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosvirus@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello Marissa! Welcome to SanrioTown!

Wow you play a lot of games! A girl gamer, cool!

Glad to know you're a pet lover as well.
    Why, thank you! I am glad to be here.

Yeah, I didn't mention my stint with Dungeons & Dragons. A mix between 2nd and 3rd editions. <3 lol

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    From reading your bio, you have an xbox 360 as well?

I mostly game on it, but sometimes PC.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    From reading your bio, you have an xbox 360 as well?

I mostly game on it, but sometimes PC.
    Absolutely! I have two 360's. They're both broken! I missed the warranty by days, so they're doorstops.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi Maryssa! I've seen you on HKO before hehe. You joined Cupcake right? ^^ I play as Ly on there.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Hi there! I did join Cupcake, yes. I was a member of Little Ones for an accidental two seconds, though, because I was talking to Cupcake and someone randomly sent me an invite to LO. I accepted without reading, thinking it was Cupcake, but it wasn't. >.< I felt bad for leaving LO, but my rule is to accept the first invite from a guild who sends me a message, not that randomly sends an invite. :/ So yeah, that was my first guild experience, lol.

So, you're in Sugar?

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, I have a magical sweet tooth that knows no shame lol xD

I really don't like the random invites without talking x_X it confuses a lot of people and the pop-up gets annoying if it happens repeatedly. I know you definitely got into a good guild though CC is a great leader! Feel free to give me a poke if you see me around.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

See, that was my thinking when CC asked me if I wanted to join Cupcake! I was like "oooh, I LOVE cupcakes!" What can I say? My tummy rules me. :P

I definitely will give ya a poke! And feel free to poke me as well.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maryssa@hellokitty.com View Post
    Absolutely! I have two 360's. They're both broken! I missed the warranty by days, so they're doorstops.
    It costs a lot to fix them now. There's a 360 S available.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.