+ Reply to Thread

Question Private blog posts are not completely private...

I just realised a few days ago that If you’re posting a private blog post, It appears on the Sanrio Town site’s main paige at the „Latest Blogs”, like it wasn’t private. I mean... It’s there. You can read the first line of It. Of course, If you click on It, It doesn’t show the whole post, but I think It’s just not right. If somebody writes a private post, you shouldn’t read not even the first line of It. Any opinion...?

Senior Member maryssa@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Agreed! The first line usually sets up the rest of the blog, so it's ALL private!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, but until they implement that maybe put a long line of random letters or something to get by that little preview. >.< It's annoying but it's been that way for a long time now.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member maryssa@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Good idea! I figure I have a real journal for private things, so I can use this blog for anything I don't mind people reading.

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Yes!Put something luke :

hshdndjvnrkxhdinnvjsydnjjhhajklfinemhhananuvrnjohf ndusnc for the first part,then the real post.Good idea!
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, I had the same problem too once. I ended up deleting the post because I couldn't think of a way to hide the first few lines :P So I just sent my friends what I wanted to show them on the private post I made, but Ly's idea is great!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by penelope2@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes!Put something luke :

hshdndjvnrkxhdinnvjsydnjjhhajklfinemhhananuvrnjohf ndusnc for the first part,then the real post.Good idea!

Maybe it's better if you put a good intro at the start of the blog post instead of random letters. Just a suggestion.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.