+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    As for the "Yucky or Yummy" game, there are millions of food choices to be mentioned. Why post the same item more than once?
    Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    Some people haven't been out that much or haven't tried that many different things or just don't know that much (especially the younger members) (emphasis added), so their repertoire (so to speak) is going to necessarily limited; and there were 65 pages worth of posts.

[...]

Sometimes people can't come up with something new and exiting but they want to take part in a friendly game so they post whatever goes through their heads first.
    Besides, we members are limited by what we all know in common, like pizza!, because then the game would be no fun (so why put carimaņolas if only 2 people in the whole of sanrio so far would know?) so food choices also become rather limited.

The responsibility of the members who want to join this specific forum game is to check whether their intended food entry has been mentioned before or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post

Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody is going to sift through 65 pages of posts to see what has been posted already and what hasn't.
    I have checked the pages and the distances between the similar posts were 1-2 or at most 4 pages apart and from the same person/s.
    That's alright, then. Checking 4 pages prior is reasonable.

Thank you for addressing my concerns
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Just beacuse people dont know ir,dosent mean you cant post it.It makes no diffrence.In the Eevee game,its not to much eevee,so if the Starter wanted to post again,Itmight have to be the same thing,12 post earlier.Trick or Treat,Halloween past and I think thats the only thing I dont agree wirh.And,I remember in the Yes or No game,Londonluv86 asked me,do you think moderators are closing to many threads?I woukd have said no wich i did beacuse,Ots usally a good reason.I really just ignore it if its locked and move on.Probably the whole piont is,Doible-Posts,Spam,Ect,.
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    As for the "Yucky or Yummy" game, there are millions of food choices to be mentioned. Why post the same item more than once? The responsibility of the members who want to join this specific forum game is to check whether their intended food entry has been mentioned before or not. I have checked the pages and the distances between the similar posts were 1-2 or at most 4 pages apart and from the same person/s.

I think I have said enough. I am closely monitoring the site not due to "overzealous" -ness, but because of previous instances wherein this site is being used for other means and in ways not according to the forum rules.

Just a reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.
    Some members here are kids and probably only would know of some popular food like pizza

I think the best thing to do is to make a another version of the game unless if LadyLyka said it couldn't be made again

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Wink

...I think the post count should be shut off in the games board, then maybe 'spamming' wouldn't matter soo much?

Maybe that would make things easier for everyone...*just a thought, but its happoned on a lot of other forums I was on in the past and seemed to work out well ^_^;;*
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    ...I think the post count should be shut off in the games board, then maybe 'spamming' wouldn't matter soo much?

Maybe that would make things easier for everyone...*just a thought, but its happoned on a lot of other forums I was on in the past and seemed to work out well ^_^;;*
    There is an option to make posts not increase user post counts.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachugirl009@hellokitty.com View Post

i agree. cuz in the eevee game one user said umbreon. and a few pages later another said umbreon. but they're different users. so thats not really double posting.

also though i admire lady lyka i still think she can be a little harsh. just sayin.
    exactly. if its double posting then the user that said eevee and then then user says eevee again would be double posting. if a different user says eevee its not double posting. this pooch agrees.
    ima pooch wit alot a love!

come visit my blog! http://blog.hellokitty.com/poochenya006

Shrek is love, Shrek is life mo_mo_lover@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Not exacly.Double-Posringnis when a thing is mentioned more then once.Then SPAM,and " Last Active Post"

Shrek is love, Shrek is life mo_mo_lover@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm starting to feel only Me and Penelope agreed woth LadyLyka right away.