+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 96
  1. #1
    Member pauline_2008@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    33

    What will you do?

    Okay, here's how it goes, I give a situation you're in, and you pick what you're going to do next. When you've answered the question, go and give the next situation. Funny and wacky choices are recommended. :3

    You're innocently, happily walking by, when a soccer ball comes out of nowhere and hits you! Do you...

    (a KICK IT!!
    (b Demand to know who was the one who kicked it
    (c Just forget that ever happened, and walk away
    (d Scream, get angry that you got hit by a soccer ball, then walk away as if nothing happened

    Character Transformation: Amulet Spade!

  2. #2
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Shalour city? :o
    Posts
    2,698
    I'd like to be the A choice.

    Because that'd be.. cool... 8) (c is probably best though. i'm most likely d but I rather be a or c...)

  3. #3
    Member pauline_2008@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    33
    Okay, but what kind of situation are you going to give? You have to give one so that the game could move on.

    Character Transformation: Amulet Spade!

  4. #4
    Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois, USA
    Posts
    745
    I'll pick answer "B" on Santa's. Shhh. I know there's no situation there....

    You are walking along a city street and spot a large denomination bill (like $100 in the US). However, it's in the gutter in a pool of nasty, dirty water. What will you do?

    A. Yippee! Free money! I take it out of the gutter and rinse it off. Then I immediately spend it.
    B. Yippee! Free Money! I take it out of the gutter and rinse it off. Then I take it home and save it.
    C. Someone must have lost this. I take it out and see if anyone is looking for it. If no one visibly is, I take it home.
    D. Someone must have lost this. I take it out and turn it in to the police.
    E. EWWWW! I am not reaching in to that water.

  5. #5
    Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,728
    Hmm 100$ would go a long way for the animal shelters I help out, so I'd go with B and after cleaning it up, donate. ^_^

    Your friend cooked you a meal and when you go to taste it, it tastes horrible! There's also so much food left and your friend asks you if you like it. Do you..

    A) Smile and say it's delicious and shovel down the rest of the food like it's horrible medicine.
    B) Tell them it's great but you're not feeling well so you won't be able to eat too much.
    C) Tell them it's not your taste so you don't like it.
    D) Gag and tell them it's horrible and ask if they're trying to poison you.
    E) Go wide-eyed and flee the room.

    HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

  6. #6
    Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,067
    Depends on how good of a 'friend' it is... lol. But I will go with C.


    Yowza! You just broke your mother's favorite vase! It was a family heirloom, and you know she will be upset. Do you...

    A: Blame your little sibling or a pet.
    B: Tell her it was you, and plead for mercy!
    C: Take her to a movie in hopes she will forget about the vase...
    D: Try to glue the vase back together.
    E: Buy a new vase at the antique shop that looks similar to the broken one.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

  7. #7
    Member pauline_2008@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    33
    I would go with B. That's the only thing I can really do in that situation. xD

    There's a huge test tomorrow! Do you...

    a) Study hard! I must pass!!
    b) Nah, I don't really need to study. I can just guess!
    c) I'll just review at the last minute.
    d) Just read a few chapters or so

    Character Transformation: Amulet Spade!

  8. #8
    Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois, USA
    Posts
    745

    the question

    Totally going with "A" on that. I would also freak out immediately after the test that maybe I didn't do as well as I think I did.

    Lot of choices on this one... So the choices are on the next post (there's a 4 image limit per post!). Sorry for the double post.

    Your friend (doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl) asks your opinion: "Which pants look best with this shirt?"

  9. #9
    Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois, USA
    Posts
    745

    your choices are...

    A-
    B-
    C-
    D-
    E- "All of them are fine."
    F- "Which ever you think is best."
    G- "OMG, they're all horrible!"


    Yes, you can lie. Bonus question: Did you lie?

  10. #10
    Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,067
    B! And no, I didn't lie. I like those pants. XD

    Uh-oh! Your friend has something stuck in her teeth! Do you...

    A: Tell her privately.
    B: Stare...
    C: Snicker about it behind her back.
    D: Politely offer her floss and hope that she uses it!


    (I took some of these answers from Imaginiff...)
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts