+ Reply to Thread
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

I'm the complete opposite of my family

I don't like the same things my parents, sister, brother, and cousins like!
    When we go shopping, my sister buys girly girl clothes and rings and necklaces and high footwear, I just buy a plain shirt with colors near blue, green or purple and very little drawings and my parents say "Are you sure you want to buy that??" but I know that in their mind they're saying "It looks bad, buy these girly girl clothes". When I buy footwear, my parents say "Look at these! They're cute!" and I look at them and they have a HUGE flower at the tip, which I hate and they know it, then I look and sneakers and they say, yet again "Are you sure you want to buy that??". I wear more pants and my mom and sister wear more dresses and skirts. I don't like makeup and they are ALWAYS wearing makeup even if they're just going to the store to buy juice! I like not so long and not so short hair and everyone else either has very very long hair or very very short hair. I like romantic songs and everyone else likes rock music. Sometimes I think that everyone hates the clothes I wear because they're not bright colored, but my friends tell me I look good.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Shrek is love, Shrek is life mo_mo_lover@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Me!I dont like shopping,anyway.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hell yes. I ain't anything like my mom. Or my grandmas. Or every female relative close to me.

I really like girly girl clothes; but because I have a big butt and chest, small waist, and kind of a flabby tummy, I tend to be more "classic" when I dress because modern clothes don't really agree with me much. And I'm very picky, I know that lots of prints or too bold are going to make me big and I don't really like stuff that shows cleavage because it makes me look like a h00ker and so on...

And then they drag me and show me stuff. «Loo‎k at this! Don't you like it?» and they know I won't. They want me to try new cuts and prints and such. I'm not big on trying new cuts and prints. I have lots of different types of fashion but I don't really have that much different stuff.

And I hate shopping, plus I shop like a man would (I make a mental list of what I need in my wardrobe, and stick to that list) and I'm not big on spending money (difficult childhood, thanks!). So I can't really get on with most girls shopping.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

i'm kinda girly my friends think i'm super girly and my mom and grandmother think i am not girly so i'm confused