+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member southpark_pikachu@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    On Youtube I've just been called the usual but it's rare. Of course usually someone backs me up on there lol

And I used to go on a Hamtaro fourm and one time I posted something about my DeviantART and then the others said:
    "Wow, that is the most UGLY DeviantART I have ever seen..."
    "(names) picture's really creep me the heck out..."
    But those where from 2008, and I look back at my old account and I agree with the 2nd one. They WHERE a little creepy o_O

I've been cyber bullied on Deviantart before, then I deleted the account.
    Then I made a new one and it's all cool.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I was cyberbullied on HKO, but I haven't seen the bully in a long time now. I think they're inactive.

I used to be in a guild with them, but the guild bug kicked me (and several other players) out, and I never joined the guild again after that.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I was insulted a few times but never cyberbullied. Nice change since in real life I was bullied for many years when I was in school and to this day this affects me.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I haven't been cyberbullied, but I sure do know what it is to be bullied in person. When I was in my last two years of elementary school I was bullied and I think that it's worse than being bullied through the Internet, because you can easily delete your account or the messages you're sent or report them, but when it's a real person telling you things it's much worse and it's harder to delete that from your memory...

I think we should help those who have been bullied and help stop this

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Bullying just like any other crime will never stop as long as the bullies are not properly punished. The justice system is for the criminals not the victims and people who are not criminals; it is a complete sickening joke! Every day we see crimes getting worst and this will not stop as long as criminals do not receive what they did to their victims.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

I've was cyberbullied a lot several years ago. For some reason people hated my blog and had this hatred towards me. It hasn't happened in quite awhile though.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Pretty much all the time on kh13 People have told me dark things that have scarred me FOR YEARS over there. I never intend to return.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD