+ Reply to Thread
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Question About Old E-mails & Blog Posts

I just wanted to ask a question:
    Are very old e-mails and blog posts deleted automatically or are they deleted until I decide to delete them myself?
    I have a lot of old e-mails and blog posts and I just want to know if they will still be there for a while...

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have emails and blog posts going back to 2008, still have them today.

They are deleted when you choose to delete them, not automatically.
    However, the trash in the email does get emptied automatically.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh, ok, thanks!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos