+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Events

Weekly Events

I would just like to share with you the International Server's weekly events. I'd also love to hear how it is for US/Canada.

Since I got back to playing HKO, around mid Feburary, I always join the events. It's been mostly Loony Loopy Letters, sometimes Odd One Out games, hosted by GM-Blasty. There are about 10-15 rounds. Category is usually about HKO, but during Easter, it was about Easter and just this Sunday, it was about dogs (kinds/breeds)... He'll probably introduce new categories next time. It's a lot of fun!

These were the prizes we've had:
    Apr 15 - Fierce Komodo Lizard Card
    Apr 8 - Squetdrop Card (Easter) consolation prize - Eggtop Card
    Apr 1 - Pyrodon Card
    Mar 25 - Fierce Webley Card
    Mar 18 - Great Wulver Card
    Mar 11 - Great Aerophant Card
    Mar 4 - Komodo Lizard Card
    Feb 26 - Pinley Card
    Feb 19 - Hazardous Chocolate Card

Pandachi and Dustfly Card were once given as consolation prizes too, I think, for March 25 and April 1 events.

It takes a lot of time and patience to get boss pet cards, so I really love that these are the prizes we have.

Hope to see more people during the event... 'inviting US/Canada players to try International Server

Finally, thanks to GM-Blasty for the events and the fabulous prizes!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Its about the same, except you don't register for the US/C event. Just show up at the scheduled time.

All events and prizes are random so its not always the same one.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I would love to participate in the weekly events. What time are they usually held?

Iris

You can check the GM events calendar for more information: http://www.hellokittyonline.com/component/jevents
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Quote Originally Posted by irisarc@hellokitty.com View Post
    I would love to participate in the weekly events. What time are they usually held?

Iris
    For international server, it's every Sunday at 6am, server time

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Its about the same, except you don't register for the US/C event. Just show up at the scheduled time.

All events and prizes are random so its not always the same one.
    can you or anyone tell me what prizes you get? 'appreciate it... thanks!

Lately they were giving out pet cards, but you can get limited edition items, like clothes you can't get by playing normally only is given through special GM events
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Very rare items like the HK headband, which some have been bugging me for. Yes, it was given out as a reward for a GM event awhile back.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

that's nice, most players prefer to receive rare items... how many winners are there in a week? we have 1 winner per round so that makes 10-15 winners a week...

Hello!

I would like to know what was the prize this week.

Thanks in advance