13 81.25%
  • Should I just loose my BFF?

3 18.75%
  • Should I just die alone?

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MoMo Love mo_mo_mo_mo@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Love Problem..(I can't find a good name.Just look at the mesage!)

Ok,so.My BFF is at my place,and I just go toghether with her Ex.When I got the text,she reconized it,and she said for me to hold up the phone.So I did.She was SUPER mad,and I'm not kidding.She told me all about their break up.I don't know how that happened!He seems like a sweet guy!She went flying out of my House,and I called my sis to get her _ _ _ _ Down here.And now,I don't know what to do.We have a date tonight and...maybe,should I break up with him?Wich is better: A BFF or a BF?
    Don't be a chicken.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Can you correct the poll? I accidentally clicked the "Should I just loose my BF?" option instead of "Should I die alone?". Well, anyway, you know alone is one vote up.

The reason I choose this, is that if the reason for the break up was bad, and if he treated horribly your BFF, then obviously he isn't worth any amount of your time since he'll probably do the same thing to you, so you should just break up with him.

And if your BFF is mad at you just because you got a text from the guy and you're talking to him, then she obviously isn't worth your time either. As your BFF, instead of getting mad, she should have explained things to you and be completely straightforward with you about the reason she wouldn't want you to hook up with the guy. BFF are there to help one another through good and bad, so it's unfair that she goes mad at you.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Break Up now
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

sisters before misters!

Quote Originally Posted by lecs741@hellokitty.com View Post
    sisters before misters!
    We're no sisters.

Well,I think I should I have not even put Die Alone...At least no one voted for that.I think I might break up with him.
    Don't be a chicken.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    @MoMo please do NOT use large fonts. Your posts were edited.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Oh,sorry LadyLyka!

Anyway,I'm gonna check out the resu;lts to the pOLL and see what I should do.
    Don't be a chicken.

friends always go first!

Junior Member beautylushh@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I wouldn't ever date a ex of my friend, best friend or anyone I'm tight with. Just against the girl code.

OK! So this is what i think....You should keepboth it doesnt sound that easy, I know, but try if you really want to make it work between both of them. And watch her closely cuz she might do sumtin bad! Then that will really mess up your friendship. There are more bumpy roads ahead in your guys' friendship and this,im pretty sure, isnt the worst or last one. SO-MAKE IT WORK!!!!!