+ Reply to Thread

Question Have U Evr Met A Celeb?

I did well u probably dnt know him he used 2 b married w/t J.Lo nd he is a coreagrapher his name is Chris Judd so ya wat abot u?

I cannot think of anybody terribly famous I have met.
    I have met Halim El Dabh, a fairly reputable avant-garde composer.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

i've met jeff bernat (youtube singer) XD
    and i've also met happyslip (youtube person) and aj rafael (another youtube singer).. they're not terribly known though~
    my name is gemayne.
    i enjoy korean boy bands and cute little bunnies.
    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg0pjfp7h21qengzgo1_100.gif

i met Jamie Harding on April 24th 2006 in New York. he is sweet heart.

Zac Efron. I wasn't even looking for him. He was at this resturant I went to with my hubby and e was coming out of his car. I was mad though because we couldn't leave until he left outside...
    You are beautiful in every single way. Beauty hurts girls. To get your hair done..,it can hurt. But sometimes..more than less your beautiful just the way you are. Don't be put down by the dummies who tell you other than that. They don't feel beautiful on the inside.
    • Do great measures to make sure you look your best..always!
    • Never let ANYONE put you down.
    • Always feel beutiful on the inside..if you don't how can you be on the outside?
    • Smile.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    2 people from Big Brother Australia 2007.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Celebrities are human beings who deserves to be able to live life normally so when I see one (almost never happened) I do not bother them. I once got an autograph from a Hockey player (Pat Jablonski) but that was after a practice opened for the fans (when my team was Montreal) and that was when he came back for that. I also when young went to an autograph session and was able to meet Nathalie Simard like that. The one time I saw a celebrity out and about was Saku Koivu (he was shopping - that was when he was still with Montreal and not playing due to a cancer) and I was for sure excited (then i was not following that team but he was still a favorite of mine) but I let him be (i had an awesome and funny line i could of told him but even that i did not do it).
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor