+ Reply to Thread

Join Marapets :D

Hello Sanriotown member (=^_^=)

I'm Shereen ^_^ a member of Sanriotown for a few years, I had two accounts one of which was animal-lover. I've had quite a few of my videos reaching a lot of views and comments which I am so grateful for I unfortunately gave up making videos one or two years ago as I had my studies and personal life to focus on.

Coming back I have noticed Sanriotown isn't as popular as it used to be and it is big a shame to see.

I have found a wonderful virtual pet site that many members like yourself may enjoy.

Here is the referral link, please copy and paste the whole link and sign up.

www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=shereen91

I would very greatly appreciate it if you join, let me know if you decided to join and we can become Marapals need help or any questions relating to the site and I will happily answer for you.

Love and hugs,
    Shereen.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I joined it in 2006/2007 but i forgot my password

I joined yesterday, but it was really boring.

~ Dream Studio Videos * Sarahkat00's Dream Studio Videos * The Pokemon Wiki ~

*Finish what you start, & magic will come*
    *Help someone everyday, even if they don't need you*
    *Clean up after yourself, help others, too*

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @snowy_budgie
    I remember watching some of your videos from Dream Studio! They were some of the best videos in the DS!

I'll join! It seems like a good game, I'm creating an account soon...

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    @snowy_budgie
    I remember watching some of your videos from Dream Studio! They were some of the best videos in the DS!

I'll join! It seems like a good game, I'm creating an account soon...

Thank you (:
    and thanks for wanting to join, remember to copy and paste the WHOLE link not just part of it ^_^ we can be marapals if you like.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy_budgie@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thank you (:
    and thanks for wanting to join, remember to copy and paste the WHOLE link not just part of it ^_^ we can be marapals if you like.

The page is little confusing but I'll get used to it
    My username is RoseVanilla98

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

i will give it a try! ^^

It's cute game! it reminds me a lot to Pokemon I don't know XD
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have an account but i rarely ever go on it.
    My username is elizabethbadd.
    Last edited by elizabethbad@hellokitty.com; 05-01-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile

I think I remember this site.

I don't know if I ever had an account there. I did used to like virtual pet sites when I was younger, though. Part of the charm of them for me being as i never really had pets of my own much growing up XD

One site I liked a ton around the age of 12 was Power Pets. I don't think that site is online anymore. I remember it being cuter to my mom than other virtual pet sites, though, so i ended up liking it a lot as a result (as i used to really have issues with having different opinions than her as a child due to how extreme my autism is :/ she's really not the control freak type. i think).

My pet on my account was this animal that was like a cross between a dog and a rabbit And I recall naming it after Azumarill from Pokemon XD

A Brazilian friend of ours (who ended up moving away) who seemed to have a crush on me also ended up joining the site too :3 I remember his name being 'teneko' or something like that. It was the name of a made up grass type pokemon of his that i recall him claiming was his favorite pokemon.
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 07-31-2017 at 03:09 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD