Closed Thread

Question Canít access new farm?? :(

Ok so this morning I made my first purchase from the item mall and I bought the lvl 8 Relax Range farm certificate. I got it put it in my inventory then right clicked it, the certificate disappeared then I went to the farm manger clicked farm management but it only says I have my 1st farm (Initial Ranch) and I can’t seem to change it. Have I done somet wrong? Do I need to buy a lvl 4 farm b4 a lvl 8? My farming skill is only at lvl 4 does it have to be lvl 8 b4 I can use my Relax Range? Pleaz help!

PS: hod do you get rid of moles out your farm there doing my head in!!
    Last edited by mikkii@hellokitty.com; 03-20-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Lone Knight dreamspirit@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Yes, to use a Farm Certificate, your planting skill must be equal to or higher than the farm level to access it. About moles, you have to fight them. If your character is not too strong, maybe you can ask high level players to help you. But you have to act quickly: enter your farm and then let the other players enter. You should try to stay away from the moles while the other players fight them. That's the only solution I know for now. Maybe you can ask a GM online if there are other solutions.
    DreamSpirit - US/Canada Server | Thoughts of a Lone Knight

Darn I thought I’d buy a lvl 8 farm to save money in the long run

Thanxs

Lone Knight dreamspirit@mymelody.com's Avatar
    you're welcome
    DreamSpirit - US/Canada Server | Thoughts of a Lone Knight