+ Reply to Thread

New to the site XD

Erm hiya! I joined this site when I was about 7 and stayed on till when I was around 11 thereafter I so abandoned it and fell subject to the more popular social networking sites like facebook, twitter, tumblr ect. However upon much delibaration upon the quality of these sites I chose to return omg why did I write all that.. ah well! Well my name's May, i'm 15, I love hello-kitty, Japan, all things cute, the victorian era, music, guitar, piano, english literature and art XD

Hi May! Nice to meet you and welcome back =)
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Junior Member starsky11@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tumultinwonderland@hellokitty.com View Post
    Erm hiya! I joined this site when I was about 7 and stayed on till when I was around 11 thereafter I so abandoned it and fell subject to the more popular social networking sites like facebook, twitter, tumblr ect. However upon much delibaration upon the quality of these sites I chose to return omg why did I write all that.. ah well! Well my name's May, i'm 15, I love hello-kitty, Japan, all things cute, the victorian era, music, guitar, piano, english literature and art XD

Well that's awesome!! I started at 11 and forgot about it totally and now i'm back 2 years later! xD I love hello-kitty too and kawaii cute things!! I play piano and i LUV music also, i like reading and art too! having lots in common , hope we can be friends bye bye now!
    starsky11

Member giennavievem64@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tumultinwonderland@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi!!!! i wanna be bffs!

Junior Member bernadette_chan@mymelody.com's Avatar
    i went on these forums before too i was a member but my cousin went on and posted something bad! This time he's older and knows not to mess around! Anyways I'm Bernadette! But call me Bernadetto-chan!