+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Unhappy Cannot Connect to Server?

I downloaded, installed, patched, created an account. I open up the game and enter my login info, the box labeled "connecting to server" pops up, and that's where my life ends. It just sits there thinking. I can't even hit cancel on the connect to server box. I have to close the whole thing to make it stop. It also says my latency is low which makes no sense. My internet connection is great.
    Help?

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sometimes that happens to me as well. You just need to wait a day or two, and the problem is usually solved. However, I once had that problem for a week. You just need to wait and if it doesn't fix itself within a week, you may want to email HKO for help. Also, one website I went on suggests it could be because of game maintenance at times.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    There hasn't been game maintenance for some time. Which site said this?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    There hasn't been game maintenance for some time. Which site said this?
    I don't remember. But a few people have suggested this reason before when I have trouble logging in. And waiting a few days has always solved the problem.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Unhappy I can't get in D:

Hi guys,Pandy here. I need help. I just got back so I haven't had time to read all posts & see if someone else had posted on this but I need to know how to get in game. I have been in before but the last couple of days all it says is "connecting to server" It has been there for almost 30 mins and I can't get in. Help!

I would edit but it took to long to load. I have it working now but I have a different problem. When I go to HKO PROFILE button it says that I haven't downloaded game WHICH I HAVE. I even dowload it again and it still says I haven't!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paytonpanda@hellokitty.com View Post
    I would edit but it took to long to load. I have it working now but I have a different problem. When I go to HKO PROFILE button it says that I haven't downloaded game WHICH I HAVE. I even dowload it again and it still says I haven't!
    HKO Profile works if you have an existing char in game.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Need Help

I am unable to get into the game.I get connecting to server but it does not go beyond that. I get that message from both servers. What do I do. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littleunico@hellokitty.com View Post
    I am unable to get into the game.I get connecting to server but it does not go beyond that. I get that message from both servers. What do I do. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
    The issue has been fixed. Please try again.

If the problem still persists, please contact help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Have any of you guys got back in? I am still not able to login. Keeps searching for servers. Where or what website can I find the server status?