+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffehmonster@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi good day and I'm stuck in the "connecting to server" issue.

Please help fixing it. Thank you!
    Reload the game client. Its working for me.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

heeeeelp

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Reload the game client. Its working for me.
    I have been having the same issue and this has never happened to me before! It's getting kind of frustrating. I made a new account to check and see if it was my account that was the problem, and the new one worked without an issue, so I have no idea what's going on. It is clearly a server error that never got fixed in the past, which is very disappointing as this is a great game, maybe it's the reason why everyone left in the first place.

I had also just discovered that my account had been deactivated, though, because I had not signed in for 30 days, so maybe that was the issue? Idk, relaunching now and I'm going to keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by kyo_tan@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have been having the same issue and this has never happened to me before! It's getting kind of frustrating. I made a new account to check and see if it was my account that was the problem, and the new one worked without an issue, so I have no idea what's going on. It is clearly a server error that never got fixed in the past, which is very disappointing as this is a great game, maybe it's the reason why everyone left in the first place.

I had also just discovered that my account had been deactivated, though, because I had not signed in for 30 days, so maybe that was the issue? Idk, relaunching now and I'm going to keep trying
    Your email account would have nothing to do with your hko account, but its needed to store the item mall invoices, if any.

Many didn't leave because of the server issues, but of other things that I do not wish to discuss.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Having this issue now unsure what to do.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar

I may be wrong

This was the repay I got
    Customer Support Advocate, Aug 20, 09:20 CST:
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We tried logging in on our end and did not have any difficulties. We will check this again if there are any errors.

If you have any other concern feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
    Eric Martin
    Customer Support Team

Junior Member miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi guys, so I wanted to log in for the first time since maybe a year? And i cannot connect to server. It's loading and nothing happens. I have no idea what to do?
    Keep calm and OH MY GLOB!

Quote Originally Posted by miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi guys, so I wanted to log in for the first time since maybe a year? And i cannot connect to server. It's loading and nothing happens. I have no idea what to do?
    I had already contacted hko support about this. Just keep trying, as it might eventually let you log in.

I was trying to log in for a whole day yesterday so I'm afraid it won't let me even if I try hundreds of times. I wonder if it matters from where you are playing...? I even reinstalled and repatched it, because I thought that there is something wrong with my game. I read that you're leaving game client running for a long period of time, Kittynator? How much time if I may ask?

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The european servers are completely gone, right?
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

So this may cause the problem. I'm from Poland so if european servers are gone then no game for me. I'm feeling down right now :-( I have a lot of great memories with HKO and I really enjoyed visiting it once for a while... What a shame... :-(