+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah. If you try and log on to an american server, and make an account on it with the same email, it will remove your old character, and even gettong online on the american server is pretty sparse.

By the looks and sounds of it, the european servers are completely gone. I've not been able to connect to it at all.
    Though honestly, even getting to the "server select" page is a near impossible task, for the reasons satted in the title.

I've emailed sanrio.com, and sanriodigital.
    I've attempted the custpmer suppourt route many times before, but I think it is getting less people manning it. It's more than likely not manned at all. I've had emails completely ignored, and I've had emails misunderstood because of key words being picked up on.

I can only hope that someone replies, as the mods of this forum do not appear to reply either.
    Wish me luck, email them yourselves of course, I encourage it.
    Hopefully we can at least hear a judgement call either way.
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Junior Member miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    An american server never showed up for me. Just international.
    That's my problem. I can't even get to the "server select" page. It's just stuck on 'connecting to server' messege.

I sent email to help@hellokittyonline.com and also wrote a messege on facebook to Hello Kitty Online Europe (because Hello Kitty Online doesn't even have a messege function...?) I'm also thinkin about contacting SanrioTown on facebook.

PS. I think I remember you Lushrocker! Weren't you maybe in PancakeBantiz Guild? I was their member back in 2010 :-)
    Keep calm and OH MY GLOB!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com View Post
    An american server never showed up for me. Just international.
    That's my problem. I can't even get to the "server select" page. It's just stuck on 'connecting to server' messege.
    It did show up after a time, but haven't logged in lately.

I sent email to help@hellokittyonline.com and also wrote a messege on facebook to Hello Kitty Online Europe (because Hello Kitty Online doesn't even have a messege function...?) I'm also thinkin about contacting SanrioTown on facebook.
    They won't respond on the facebook pages. I emailed sanriotown, sanrio digital, and sanrio customer support, but that was when the email had a security certificate issue back in November. Also, the hko eu site is outdated, longer than hko.com site.

@Lushrocker Many servers were closed years ago, just that us/c & intl (eu/sea) are what's left.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

That is just depressing. So they just left game do decay and it seems they don't care about old or new players.

It did show up after a time, but haven't logged in lately.
    Could you try to log in, Kittynator? Does it connect you after time or is it just stuck?
    Today is 3rd day I try to log in.

Hello
    I'm French and same here.....

That is just depressing. So they just left game do decay and it seems they don't care about old or new players.
    Not many who come to sanriotown play HKO. Would you like me to explain the entire mess of what happened to the game for the past 7 years? I rather not.

Could you try to log in, Kittynator? Does it connect you after time or is it just stuck?
    Today is 3rd day I try to log in.
    Nope. I've returned to World of Warcraft, as I couldn't log into HKO for about a week or so. Unlike everyone else, I'm not being negative toward HKO, which is why I'm playing WoW instead.

Quote Originally Posted by lilvya@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello
    I'm French and same here.....
    Just be patient. You can always contact hko support.

As far as I know, the game is still online. Its just another login server issue, which sometimes fixes itself. The item mall is still down, so is hko.com. Strangely, http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com is still up.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Would you like me to explain the entire mess of what happened to the game for the past 7 years? I rather not.
    You once explained it to me in game 2 years ago. I feel so let down by the HKO team. This game had such a potential and look what happened to it... It seems that there's no point in contacting HKO support/help, because no one responds anyway .
    I mean, if they don't care anymore they just should write official statement and shut down the game. And by leaving things how they are now is just giving false hope. I remember when I started playing HKO back in 2010 it was such a great experience, and now it's just saddness and disappointment. The sad part is that there is no game like HKO out there .

The item mall is still down, so is hko.com. Strangely, http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com is still up.
    hellokittyonline.com still works

You once explained it to me in game 2 years ago. I feel so let down by the HKO team. This game had such a potential and look what happened to it... It seems that there's no point in contacting HKO support/help, because no one responds anyway .
    I mean, if they don't care anymore they just should write official statement and shut down the game. And by leaving things how they are now is just giving false hope. I remember when I started playing HKO back in 2010 it was such a great experience, and now it's just saddness and disappointment. The sad part is that there is no game like HKO out there .
    Well, support hasn't responded to me...yet. I've been with this game since 2008, so it means a lot more to me than you.

A game is a game. I've seen other games close over the years, even when hko closed its many servers back then.

Believe me, I've been defending this game from the negativity and haters, but its really hard to keep doing it. Also http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/hello-kitty...1172627p1.html

hellokittyonline.com still works
    Yes, but it redirects you to sanriotown.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes, but it redirects you to sanriotown.
    It doesn't redirects me to sanriotown? It's still Hello Kitty Online site.
    I made a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/erXjnei.png

Also still no answer from support/help team.

It doesn't redirects me to sanriotown? It's still Hello Kitty Online site.
    I made a screenshot https://i.imgur.com/erXjnei.png

Also still no answer from support/help team.
    Just be patient. I had to try the sanrio digital email to get a response, along with the sanriotwn support and sanrio customer service. So yeah, not fun.

The site still redirects to sanriotown for me. I'm over in US, so yeah.

Edit 1/15/2017:

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We apologize for this. We are still looking into the issue.
    As for the item mall there is still no ETA from the developers end. But we are still following up regarding this.
    If you have any other concern feel free to contact us.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 01-16-2017 at 01:05 AM.