+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    great!! It's ok for me!! and you??

Junior Member miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    OMG, IT WORKS ! I can't believe it.
    I contacted help and support and it seems they still maintain HKO. Feeling so happy and hopeful
    Keep calm and OH MY GLOB!

Exclamation Is it working ?

So i was playing the game just yesterday..im from germany and i feel like it depends on the time..like it was working fine for me last night around 10 pm and now i cant log in. Its stuck on the connecting to server screen..it even froze a couple times last night but i had no issues logging back in..but now i cant get in

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmj@hellokitty.com View Post
    So i was playing the game just yesterday..im from germany and i feel like it depends on the time..like it was working fine for me last night around 10 pm and now i cant log in. Its stuck on the connecting to server screen..it even froze a couple times last night but i had no issues logging back in..but now i cant get in
    It randomly happens. Just keep trying. It depends on the hko servers itself.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Pancake banditz! Yes thats me! We made our own events and stuff, Hi!!

Yeah I've emailed Sanriodigital, Support...and forum mods.
    I have had literally no response from any of them about this issue. >_<

Seems wierd that they would keep the servers running though?
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

The item mall is still down.

I've did get in touch with support awhile back, but haven't tried recently.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Is the item mall up yet? I'm just curious, I'm about to reinstall the game and I just wanna know how the servers are like now. ((probably the same as the past 4 years lol)))

Member letsrock426@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starrmoon@hellokitty.com View Post
    Is the item mall up yet? I'm just curious, I'm about to reinstall the game and I just wanna know how the servers are like now. ((probably the same as the past 4 years lol)))
    I tried using the Item Mall, but it's still broken. It might have something to do with the fact that the official HKO website isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by starrmoon@hellokitty.com View Post
    The item mall doesn't have much to do with the game servers. The servers are pretty much inactive.

I still have no ETA when they'll bring the Item Mall back online. As for the HKO site, that' a different story, besides the payment portion have issues awhile back.