+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcloyd@hellokitty.com View Post
    yep this again. every single day. i patched it completely,and I'm not the only one with this problem.i get in maybe once every hundred tries. sometimes i go six hours without being able to get it
    Your post has been merged to this thread for easier tracking. Please do not make another thread.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

I'm in!

I'm in nows a good time to try and get in i think

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloyd@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm in nows a good time to try and get in i think
    Thanks for the update
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

I'm having the same problems as some of you said! It stops working at the same spot. It says my latency is low, but my Internet connection is peachy. And, what is with the profile thing saying I haven't downloaded the game? The same thing happens every time I try to get in. Help me...

Quote Originally Posted by angelfishie@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm having the same problems as some of you said! It stops working at the same spot. It says my latency is low, but my Internet connection is peachy. And, what is with the profile thing saying I haven't downloaded the game? The same thing happens every time I try to get in. Help me...
    Please try to close the game client and try to load the game again. Have you downloaded the whole HKO client already? If not, please try using the "Patch Now" button before you log on to the game.

If the problem still persists, please contact help@hellokittyonline.com and report this issue in full detail. [exact system error message, screenshots, etc]

As for the "profile thing saying I haven't downloaded the game", were you referring to the HKO Profile here in www.sanriotown.com ? That means you have not created a character yet in HKO. Hope this helps.

Same problem, I'm stuck at connecting to server. Tried it yesterday and today a few times...

awww come on!

the game froze, nothing moving,music stopped, ect. had to log out. now getting connecting screen of doom

I got all the patches. I even uninstalled the game and downloaded it again. I don't get any error message. The connecting to server screen of death just keeps loading forever. I already e-mailed the technical support and they don't have any answers for me.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfishie@hellokitty.com View Post
    I got all the patches. I even uninstalled the game and downloaded it again. I don't get any error message. The connecting to server screen of death just keeps loading forever. I already e-mailed the technical support and they don't have any answers for me.
    Did you restart the client and wait awhile before logging in? I do this and it works for me.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It not patching problem the log in server is off line.... again .