+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i need help

Question i dont know to wear in the summer

i need help to find what to wear in the summer time. what should i do?
    Last edited by katniss_e@hellokitty.com; 05-24-2012 at 08:55 PM.

You should get some zip up sandles, bright shorts,and a white fllowly shrit! Hope this helps!

I have these nice white shorts and this strap shirt blouse with beautiful print on it. I usally wear those with flip-flops. If it is a nicer area I wear this nice flower skirt and a purple low shoulder top and a nice pair or brown strap looking stilleto heels. It is fab looking and great for the hot summer weather. Hope this helps deary!
    You are beautiful in every single way. Beauty hurts girls. To get your hair done..,it can hurt. But sometimes..more than less your beautiful just the way you are. Don't be put down by the dummies who tell you other than that. They don't feel beautiful on the inside.
    • Do great measures to make sure you look your best..always!
    • Never let ANYONE put you down.
    • Always feel beutiful on the inside..if you don't how can you be on the outside?
    • Smile.

Maybe a short sleeved top?

U shuld wear short shorts or shorts. Or if ur a girly girl u shuld wear a skirt. Wear a cute flowy tank-top but wear over a jean-jacket 2 make it look cute nd stylish. Or if ur 2 hot 2 wear a jean jacket wear somethng casual like a plain white tee or a shirt tat might b comfy 4 u. XOXO

Junior Member missgigi@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    Light, airy cotton! It'll keep you cool cool in the heat. Maybe with a big, floppy straw hat to protect your face from the sun, especially if you don't like putting sun screen on your face, and you don't have SPF makeup.
    Living the dream~ Adventuring, Exploring, and blogging it all! Click here for my blog!

It is very HOT this summer. I don't know where u r but it's hot in the south! What u should wear is a cami and a loose tank top w/ shorts and flip flops! Old Navy has them for $5!

Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Personally i like to wear dresses and shorts in the summer when it's warm.

Junior Member hellohellokittygirl@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    heres something you may want to do for the summer.i would suggest you wear something bright and colorful with flip flops or sandles would look cute put your hair in a ponytail or some kinda cute braid. if you want anymore fashion tips just email me my email is hellohellokittygirl@hellokitty.com.

✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I suggest this ;

and this;

and this;
    ProfileBlog