View Poll Results: Which song is your favorite?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zelda's Lullaby

2 28.57%
  • The Legend Of Zelda Main Theme

3 42.86%
  • Other

2 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Zelda Fans! Vote for your favorite music

I'm making a video about Club Penguin's Medieval Party and The Legend of Zelda. It's going to be released in the Dream Studio on May 27 but I need your help to decide which music to put on the video! The video is based mostly on Ocarina of Time. Vote for your favorite song! Here are the options:

Zelda's Lullaby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igGDo...eature=related

The Legend Of Zelda Main Theme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzTKVstv-U

Or you can choose "other" and leave a message saying which song you think should be in the video!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I thought the lullaby was sleepy, so I'm going to vote for the Main Theme.

~ Dream Studio Videos * Sarahkat00's Dream Studio Videos * The Pokemon Wiki ~

*Finish what you start, & magic will come*
    *Help someone everyday, even if they don't need you*
    *Clean up after yourself, help others, too*

Quote Originally Posted by chococat110@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    I thought the lullaby was sleepy, so I'm going to vote for the Main Theme.
    Um... that's why it's called lullaby... but if you've played Zelda games you know that it's one of the most beautiful songs you've ever heard and it's very important in Ocarina of Time!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

❣Kαwαїї Aηїღ℮❣ penguin_club_98@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    CP+Zelda? It's as cool as Marvel+CP!

Junior Member paprika_10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Last chance to vote! Hurry! Only 2 hours left until the video is uploaded to the Dream Studio!

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Zelda's Lullaby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igGDo...eature=related

The Legend Of Zelda Main Theme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUzTKVstv-U

Or you can choose "other" and leave a message saying which song you think should be in the video!
    Another suggestion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCEYX...eature=related you can vote for this one too or suggest another song by choosing "other"

BlogVideos

Who's Zelda?! :S Who is this so called "elf person"????
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by fungirl1987@hellokitty.com View Post
    Who's Zelda?! :S Who is this so called "elf person"????
    I don't understand. How can many of you not know what or who Zelda is??? Maybe it's just that I'm too tomboy but Zelda's very famous even for some girly girls! O.O

Well, Princess Zelda's history is different in every game, for example: in OoT (Ocarina of Time), she has a lot of visions or "dreams" as a baby and she predicts everything that will happen in the game but no one believes her, in Twilight Princess she isn't a very main character but Link's story is different so Zelda's story is different too (I haven't played TP yet, so I can't say much about it), in Majora's Mask, she barely appears, etc. You have to play a lot of LoZ video games to understand what she really is...
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 07-21-2012 at 11:29 PM.

BlogVideos