+ Reply to Thread

Traveling in Japan

Hi guys,

I am planning a trip to Japan in December this year. Areas that I would like to cover include Kyoto, Osaka and western Honshu or Shikoku.

Feel free to share any places that are interesting or Ryokan which is comfortable and affordable for staying.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Kitty =)

Junior Member aaron_aardvark@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Make sure to check out Hiroshima, the bomb museum is enlightening if a little chilling.

And if you're there, Itsukushima makes a nice day trip. The Tori gate in the harbour is pretty cool and the okonomiyaki is really delicious there.

A lot of people say visit Nara too. It was nice with all the deer, but they're a bit too friendly and it felt a bit touristy, y'know?

Have a nice trip!

I have never been to Japan, but I would like to go some day.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Can you describe the trip when you return ? I want to go Japan for one reason . Robots . They are the most interesting invention on the planet , and Japan is the most advanced with them.

Try to visit Taisekiji in Fujinomiya, the most sacred place in the world!
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Junior Member menaisredrum@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Honestly I really live in Japan but I've never traveled before and where I live is country, never went to Tokyo at all and don't even want to go hahaha LOL. but, for fun, I would. if I ever had papers LOL.
    and we have radioactivity and stuff ugh. I think people got more serious since that.
    the sad is I'm not able to go to shows of my favorite artists because they only come to big cities and I can't pay for plane ticket to get there, I really hope to!!!
    (*д`*)