+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum Questions

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Forum Questions

I love the new forum! Just have a few questions..
    • Will we ever get to have nicknames instead of our emails showing?
    • Are we going to be able to use avatars and place images in our signatures?
    • Is it possible to put a tab at the top that shows a linkable path of the thread you're viewing? Such as Home >> Information Desk >> Ask SanrioTown ..just to make browsing a bit easier.
    Thanks!

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Considering that this is the beginning, they have a lot of work to do.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to ask about these features in case they weren't considered yet.

Try PMing someone, but don't send one. Look at the options to the left as you can change your profile. Avatars are disabled.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Yup, was wondering if we'll ever be able to use those, would be neat to see some customization in the threads ^^

At the current moment avatars and images in sigs are disabled.

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hey, looks nice so far. But I sure hope we get some avatars! I know what I am putting for mine! ^_^
    Anyway, I will be gone most of the day, but will be fully active tomorrow!
    Last edited by dudette4475@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    • Is it possible to put a tab at the top that shows a linkable path of the thread you're viewing? Such as Home >> Information Desk >> Ask SanrioTown ..just to make browsing a bit easier.
    Thanks!
    I just noticed the Quick Navigation tool bar is at the bottom of the page in threads. Wonder if they can move it to the top instead? It would make a lot more sense there, imo. This or the link path idea.
    Last edited by rikki21@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2011 at 01:51 PM.

...e-mails instead of nicknames... anyone like a lump of SPAM with their lunch?

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That's kinda what I was thinking ._.;; Hopefully that will change.

Along the lines of "change": how do we change our profiles that people get when they click on me?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. For everyone else- the option can be found easiest by clicking the "quick navigation" scroll down at the bottom of a thread and select settings. Especially handy for those of use of a certain age who might want to delete out that "year of birth"...

Ha ha, Captain Harlock is older than me.
    Last edited by auntdotti@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2011 at 02:23 PM.