+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum Questions

Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    That's kinda what I was thinking ._.;; Hopefully that will change.

Along the lines of "change": how do we change our profiles that people get when they click on me.
    It's really weird, but hover over your e-mail (or another) and click "Private Message" and you'll be taken to the forum dashboard where you can edit your signature and give permissions and such.

@Ly: How did you make your profile all blue and pretty?

Edit: Ouch! We can only include a maximum of 4 images in our posts? That kind of sucks, especially for my guides. Blog Guides especially have upwards to 7 images. Sad day, we can embed youtube videos, but not dream studio videos. Also, it doesn't seem like the instant notifications via e-mail for the threads work.
    Last edited by rikki21@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: added to not double post

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I go to my profile and click the pencil button where it displays your friends to edit my profile.

As for the custom colors and images, if you go to Customize My Profile you can change the colors and backgound images used ^^

As for the path, I find it easiest to have it displayed at the top but thanks for pointing out the navigation at the bottom! Better than clicking "Forum" over and over hehe.
    Last edited by lyssariia@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2011 at 08:20 PM.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    As for the custom colors and images, if you go to Customize My Profile you can change the colors and backgound images used ^^
    That's weird, because whenever I click on Customize My Profile it shows up blank. Tried it on IE and Firefox.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I saw in Chaosvirus profiles some pictures as signatures...maybe the moderators are trying it out.

@Rikki, after I click on "customize my profile" it goes blank then I click on "customize" and the editing stuff shows up, just like Lyssariia wrote.
    Last edited by victor5@hellokitty.com; 02-25-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @Rikki: try clicking on the blank screen after pressing customize my profile, or the first option on the top, it makes it appear for me ^^

@victor: yeah, I hope so hehe.. if we're not allowed to have avatars & image sigs it'll be harder to just scroll through a topic looking for specific posts by a person

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @victor They have to test out things first, before making it available to others.

@Ly Galatea said that we might be able to use our own avatars. Not sure about sig images though.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    @Rikki: try clicking on the blank screen after pressing customize my profile, or the first option on the top, it makes it appear for me ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by victor5@hellokitty.com View Post
    @Rikki, after I click on "customize my profile" it goes blank then I click on "customize" and the editing stuff shows up, just like Lyssariia wrote.
    Thanks you two! That worked. Now my profile is full of purple.

The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Lightbulb

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback everyone. I'll forward and ask about this and hopefully some can be implemented in the near future.

I haven't used sanriotown in a long time and i really didn't know about the changes or the new messageboard or anything. I have a question and i hope this is the right place to ask it because i don't know any other way to. Does anyone know what happened to the discussion lists in the old service like the cat list and such? Is there still a way to find them, or are they completely gone?