+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question What is my dream?

My dream?
    What is your dream?

Yes! I love ambiguous philosophical discussions!
    My dream is anything you want it to be...
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    My dream... is that some day I will be able to be everything I want to be. Even though I know my dream won't turn out the way I planned it, I know it just might turn out even better, because that's how life is: full of surprises and we never know what might happen to us next

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    My dream... is that some day I will be able to be everything I want to be. Even though I know my dream won't turn out the way I planned it, I know it just might turn out even better, because that's how life is: full of surprises and we never know what might happen to us next
    That's a wonderful outlook to have on life! Very positive! :3

I don't really know what my dream is, but I love hearing other people's dreams. I guess my dream is that I can help others around me to achieve their dreams!
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liza@mymelody.com View Post
    I don't really know what my dream is, but I love hearing other people's dreams. I guess my dream is that I can help others around me to achieve their dreams!
    That really is a wonderful dream!!! Maybe youŽd feel at home in stuff like charity work? It's not for everyone, but since you seem so generous, maybe you can look into it and see if it becomes your dream
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Junior Member lovelydisaster_@mymelody.com's Avatar
    My dream is to write and publish a novel. And to travel the world, in particular Europe, America, and Japan.

My dream is to become an actress and to move to California one day, and become very famous too. Also, I would like to visit Japan one day. :3

~ Dream Studio Videos * Sarahkat00's Dream Studio Videos * The Pokemon Wiki ~

*Finish what you start, & magic will come*
    *Help someone everyday, even if they don't need you*
    *Clean up after yourself, help others, too*

Junior Member lovelydisaster_@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Another dream of mine is selling my handmade jewellery, bookmarks, bag charms etc.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Also, I want to become a vet or study animal health & care and protect animals all around the world.
    I want to write and publish at least 10 books (5 books will be a series and the other 5 will be about different themes) because reading is very important no matter what.
    I want to become an actress because I really like acting and I'm good at it and I wish I could go to a movie premier and meet my favorite actors.
    I want to learn how to speak French, Greek, and maybe Japanese or Chinese, and learn how to speak Spanish better.
    I want to go to Venice, Paris, London, Sydney, New York, and many other cities and countries.
    But who knows if all this will really happen? No matter what really happens in life, we must always accept it because it will NEVER happen again
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 07-23-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

My dream is to be a computer engineer. I am very good with computers, and then I could help other people with computer problems such as freezing screens and blue screens.
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.