+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Mall

Item Mall

Is it just me, or is the Item Mall not fully functioning today?

About 2 hours ago, it took a long time for it to load, and when it did, it did not show my SCPs and LPs. Now, it's finally showing my SCPs and LPs, but error occurs on checkout. It looks like the connection timed out or so. <sigh>
    Last edited by cocular@hellokitty.com; 06-17-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Do not be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within...

I cannot get onto the in-game Item Mall. The error says "Get User's Information Failed".

Also, BUMP!

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Yeah, i also got that problem, it says "Get User's Information Failed". Anything wrong with the Item Mall?
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yeah, i also got that problem, it says "Get User's Information Failed". Anything wrong with the Item Mall?
    I've had the same problem over the weekend. Something is defenifly wrong with the item mall.

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    I've had the same problem over the weekend. Something is defenifly wrong with the item mall.
    To Sparklestar and foofle- it might be related to the disappearing server problem. the GMs or anyone that created hko can fix that problem, just wait a couple days.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thank you for posting your concerns regarding the Item Mall. The problem was identified by the GM Team. The issue has been reported for fixing. Please check the Item Mall from time to time. You can also send reports to help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    For me it says:

404 File not found

Sorry, the file you are looking for does not exist.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member cherrychocochip@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Mine says "Get User's Information Failed", then it flashes to "404 File Not Found".

How absurd...

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Thank you for posting your concerns regarding the Item Mall. The problem was identified by the GM Team. The issue has been reported for fixing. Please check the Item Mall from time to time. You can also send reports to help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Please take note of my response to this thread.

@ bevinkb@hellokitty.com - please do NOT bump this thread. Like I said, the issue has been reported for fixing. Please send a follow up report email to help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Unhappy Item Mall

So, I can not get the item mall to work. A friend of mine said that it was down. Now I have two questions. One, is anyone else's item mall working? And two, when will it be back up?