+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    Games for my sister?

    Hello~! My name is Modisette. I'm 20 years old, and I have a 5 year old sister who is really taking to computers and gaming. I'm trying to find some games she can play. She loves online games where she can play with other kids, but nothing too in-depth and involved (lots of quests, too much of a detailed storyline for her to stay focused). We have a free ToonTown account, and she really enjoys that. She likes mini-games on this site. So, maybe stuff like that. Also, we have a Wii and 3DS. Games for those would be great, too. Browser based games for the computer would be best.

    Thanks for your time!

  2. #2
    Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    326
    Style Savvy is a really great game 4 Nintendo DS.
    U should look it up on Google and c wat u think.

  3. #3
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    1,278
    You should try Club Penguin. It's free and a very safe online website! She can talk to penguins from all around the world, play mini-games, right now there's a MARVEL party on Club Penguin, make new friends, and waddle safe with live moderators online 24/7. It's never boring, each month there's something new. I've been playing since I was 10 No quests, no storyline, no jobs, just do whatever you want to do and have fun! Click HERE to join!

    Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

    BlogVideos

  4. #4
    Magical Girl liza@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Harmony Land
    Posts
    63
    Have you thought of having her make a Hello Kitty Online account? I don't play it myself, but I'm sure many people on the forum do.

    I personally love playing dress-up games. It's a little different than what you're asking for, but if she's into that sort of thing, she can play at rinmarugames.com. There's also a "Rinmaru World" which is supposed to be interactive with other kids.

    There's also always Neopets! You can't go wrong with that! :P

    And for the 3DS, I would recommend Nintendogs + Cats. It's age appropriate for your sister, and I even play it myself. Nintendogs is a lot more fun than people give it credit for.

    For the wii, I highly recommend Kirby's Epic Yarn and MarioKart. Both are also multiplayer (Kirby is 2 player).

    Other wii games to consider are: My Sims, Mario Galaxy, PokePark 2, and ZhuZhu Pets.

    I'm sure I'll think of more! Haha, that's kind of a long list of suggestions. Let me know if you need help narrowing it down.

    Good luck with your game search!
    Last edited by liza@mymelody.com; 06-18-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

  5. #5
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by liza@mymelody.com View Post
    Have you thought of having her make a Hello Kitty Online account? I don't play it myself, but I'm sure many people on the forum do.
    I was gonna suggest that, being a long time player of it. But you don't always have kids to play with, there could be teens or adults playing.


    @Liza Why don't you give HKO a try? Your ST email is used for logging into the game.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

    Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

    Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

    Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

  6. #6
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    1,278
    Quote Originally Posted by liza@mymelody.com View Post
    Have you thought of having her make a Hello Kitty Online account? I don't play it myself, but I'm sure many people on the forum do.
    I play HKO, but if madimizer@hellokitty.com's sister doesn't like too many quests, she will probably stop playing it after a few weeks. Plus it takes too long to download and not many players are online at a time so she won't be able to talk to others much. When you're a little girl, you just want to play something where you can pretend to be things or something like that and in HKO you have to do exactly what they ask you to do. That's why I think she shouldn't play HKO until she's a bit older or else she will get bored (that's what happened to me when I played HKO last year too young, I thought it was boring, so I stopped playing for a while. But that doesn't mean it's a bad game, it's great!)

    Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

    BlogVideos

  7. #7
    If she likes building blocks and Legos and all that, then she might enjoy Minecraft. There's a free in-browser version at Minecraft.net.

    Also, you can't go wrong with Cooking Mama.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by baconmaninspace@hellokitty.com View Post
    If she likes building blocks and Legos and all that, then she might enjoy Minecraft. There's a free in-browser version at Minecraft.net.

    Also, you can't go wrong with Cooking Mama.
    Oh yeah, Miney Crafta is lots of fun but you do need a bit of an imagination.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonn@kuririnmail.com View Post
    Oh yeah, Miney Crafta is lots of fun but you do need a bit of an imagination.
    Miney Crafta is one of my favorite games!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by madimizer@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello~! My name is Modisette. I'm 20 years old, and I have a 5 year old sister who is really taking to computers and gaming. I'm trying to find some games she can play. She loves online games where she can play with other kids, but nothing too in-depth and involved (lots of quests, too much of a detailed storyline for her to stay focused). We have a free ToonTown account, and she really enjoys that. She likes mini-games on this site. So, maybe stuff like that. Also, we have a Wii and 3DS. Games for those would be great, too. Browser based games for the computer would be best.

    Thanks for your time!
    League of Legends is quite a fun game to play I have found, find some quite interesting characters on there!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts