+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I would suggest Pokemon games. They have a lot of cute characters and the overall team building can be fun
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

I seem to remember really beginning to like Viva Pinata, but never got around to revisiting it. I can imagine that's quality for children.

Don't know about age 5.

How can an adult even resist those graphics? 11 years old now?
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-01-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com View Post
    I seem to remember really beginning to like Viva Pinata, but never got around to revisiting it. I can imagine that's quality for children.

Don't know about age 5.

How can an adult even resist those graphics? 11 years old now?
    That game looks AMAZING I think I may of played it one time, too. At the mall. And I remember finding it very fun ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Viva Pinata is still available, but you'd have to own an xbox 360 or it can be played on xbox one as part of backward compatibility.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I actually still have the game PC DVD-Rom retail, but I'm not sure I can play it without a hack. Securom and Safedisc games are said to have become defective without hacks because Windows basically refuses to let them run. Windows allowed this form of 'security flaw' to exist for a number of years, but now do not permit as game companies no longer use it (only now becoming a 'security flaw') causing those of us with legit copies to no longer be able to run them. That's what I've heard anyway. I have had issues with 1 or 2 games. There was a method suggested online to get games to run using 'test' mode boots, but I followed the instructions to a 't' and it didn't work.

https://www.howtogeek.com/230773/how...8-7-and-vista/

And then there is a second thing for Microsoft games: Games for Windows Live. If it has GFWL, many games with it stopped working years ago because Microsoft just abandoned the service. They were still selling some games that were unplayable (Bulletstorm) for a number of years (they have a remixed version of Bulletstorm now which presumably runs; the original Bulletstorm key could also be reclaimed on Origin I believe, at least for a time).

This is all provided it is compatible with Windows 10 anyway. I get the impression it probably is going to be.

I won't be able to dig out my retail copy due to OCD and storage issues (I'm OCD about touching my collection to the point of hours of washing hands and I can't filter through the items anyway as I don't have the space), especially when I am under good impression it won't work anyway without hacks (I also don't have hot water running from the tap to begin with, which makes me even more OCD). One problem with hacks (if you have a legit copy) is that it has to be done to the .exe, it can't be an 'image'. This means if there were any patches without a hacked .exe (applies to the two games I tried getting to work), you do not get to play the last definitive version (which makes me hesitant to play them, especially if those patches were important and for at least one game it was).
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 08-02-2017 at 06:22 PM.

I remember why I didn't play Viva Pinata more thoroughly when I bought it: it wouldn't save my game. I got it installed and it wouldn't do that. There is a key you're suppose to press to trigger a profile creation but it doesn't work. It might work if running from the C: drive, but I haven't the space on that drive to try yet and I doubt it. I don't know if it works without a hack, but this is as far as I got with a hack and I still can't save the game.