+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar

It's In Your Head, In Your Head...

What song is in your head right now?? Is it something you love or something that annoys you to bits?

"Knights Of Cydonia" by Muse has been stuck up there for about 5 months (which is fine by me ), but I heard some Taylor Swift song and it keeps coming into my mind and pestering meeeee...
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

This is so random, but i've had "Deliver Us" from The Prince of Egypt stuck in my head for about
    two weeks! LOL...

You won't believe this, but the old Sanrio Harbour soundtrack (which can now be heard in the abandoned tunnels in bronx outskirts) is stuck in my head. hehe ^_^

Big City Dreams by Never Shout Never

Uh-oh, now it's "On Top" by The Killers.

What the (H-E-double-hockey-stick) by Avril Lavigne
    :x

OMG I hate it when a song I don't like gets stuck in my head! >__<

Right now I have Arcade Fire's "Wake Up" stuck in my head. Thankfully, I love this song! ^_^

Friday! Noooooooooo!

Now it's "I've Got Friends" by Manchester Orchestra. Really cool song from a really cool band.

First I got the music from kanonxkanon's "Calendula Requiem" from the anime Shiki (Google it if you don't understand what I mean) in my head, then Rebecca Black's song "Friday" (I'm not mean about it, but I don't really like it). Now I got kanonxkanon's song in my head again. It keeps going back and forth now and I don't know why! Ugggggh >_<!! But I'm really into "Calendula Requiem" now. The song and the video are both awsome !