+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Can't Harvest Plants In Farm

I have a quest in which I have to harvest oranges from my farm. But for some reason, when I click on the plants in my farm, nothing happens. It won't let me harvest any of them. Is this a bug or something? I haven't been able to harvest them for a few days now.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I've been having this problem in a Florapolis quest, many times.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Are your clients fully patched?

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have a quest in which I have to harvest oranges from my farm. But for some reason, when I click on the plants in my farm, nothing happens. It won't let me harvest any of them. Is this a bug or something? I haven't been able to harvest them for a few days now.
    Does an option show up when you right click on the plants?

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    I've been having this problem in a Florapolis quest, many times.
    Check http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com and what quest?
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 06-29-2012 at 06:55 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

No, nothing shows up when I click them.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

No, nothing shows up when I click them.
    Can you get a screenshot? What level is your farm? Its been ages since I've farmed stuff.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

I can't find the folder my HKO screenshots are in. My farm is level 4.

C:/Program Files/Sanrio Town/Hello Kitty Online/data/screenshot

I still can't find the folder anywhere. And I also still can't harvest my plants. I'm trying each day, though.

I still can't find the folder anywhere. And I also still can't harvest my plants. I'm trying each day, though.
    What OS are you running? I'll try to get in game later and see if I can help you out.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    And I also still can't harvest my plants. I'm trying each day, though.
    Please check if you have sleeping moles in your farm. It may also be the reason why you cannot harvest them.

Also, check if your gathering skill level is enough for you to harvest oranges. Make sure you have the correct gathering tool. Have you encountered error messages when you're trying to gather/harvest?
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.