+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member worrell@hellokitty.com's Avatar

How can I be the best girlfriend ever?

I love my boyfriend so I wanna be the best girlfriend he's ever had. How can I do that? lol

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The first step is to get a boyfriend that loves you the away you are and just be you...

The second step is to be nice.

Don't be clingy or jealous or take forever in the bathroom (seriously, it annoys the hell out of my brother!). Have consideration for the feelings and time of your boyfriend, he should be motivated to spend he most possible time with you by having you ready when you agree to, not to spend the most time as away as you as possible! («man, my gf is annoying; she sure takes her time! just us this time, guys» it's a thing I've heard from several of my guy friends —we've been friends since we were little and in Primary school, so by now they just see me as «one of the lads» and say more things they wouldn't say around girls. Being a tomboy helps—.)

Be reasonable, don't fight over the smallest things! Don't fret too much about second month anniversary or any of that kinds of dates. Sure, he'll want to make you happy and (probably) make the effort, but usually is not that important to them. And you need to understand that.

Don't call him every day all the time! Text also exists, and it's not as obnoxious. A call once a week or every three days is more than enough.

Be considerate of his needs. Guys want their cuddles too!

Also, remember each guy is unique and they all have their own versions of what they need. This may work with most guys, but you may be going out with the lovey-dovey type who likes to fret over you and call you every day.

And it's not worth it if the guy doesn't put out as much as you do.

That help?
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Junior Member menaisredrum@mymelody.com's Avatar
    stay away from jealousy? i mean it's really s***. even if you got jealous, don't show it ☆゜+。* Lol

Look, the way I see it is if he truly cares for you then you're already the best girlfriend ever. If you get jealous then show it! If you are upset about something, then that's totally fine! You have your reasons i'm sure.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't try to be the best girlfriend ever because that's just you being a fake. Be yourself, and live your life. If he has a problem about it, then you can show him the door! You were not put on this planet to serve his every whim, you were put here to live your life and make YOU happy.

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I say just be yourself. There is no need to try hard to be a good girlfriend. If he likes you as much as you like him, there is no need to do anything to be the best girlfriend he has had.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

Quote Originally Posted by worrell@hellokitty.com View Post
    I love my boyfriend so I wanna be the best girlfriend he's ever had. How can I do that? lol
    like being paris hilton doesn't make you one.

Quote Originally Posted by tehundeadbunny95@hellokitty.com View Post
    Look, the way I see it is if he truly cares for you then you're already the best girlfriend ever. If you get jealous then show it! If you are upset about something, then that's totally fine! You have your reasons i'm sure.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't try to be the best girlfriend ever because that's just you being a fake. Be yourself, and live your life. If he has a problem about it, then you can show him the door! You were not put on this planet to serve his every whim, you were put here to live your life and make YOU happy.
    scared that he turns around and dislike me and choose other one over me for "being jealous"......
    but I just stop over thinking, it doesn't help my happiness either.....