+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It could be your firewall not allowing you to download patches. Try adding autoupdater.exe & hko.exe to it and see what happens.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

i tried, but it's not working at all, it's still giving me the error

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkaching@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    i tried, but it's not working at all, it's still giving me the error

If, despite all the advice above, HKO is still not working on your end, please email help@hellokittyonline.com and provide the following details:

[1] screenshot of the error
    [2] where did you download the HKO client [download the client here]
    [3] your computer's Operating System [please refer to HKO's System requirements]
    [4] what methods have you done to try and solve the problem
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

I've sent an email, thanks none of these worked, but i found a website where i could download HKO which is: http://www.gamershell.com/download_67168.shtml

I don't know whether this site is safe or not, but the autoupdater did update, and the patching is also doing his job, which is taking some time.. Hopefully this is safe? Can you guys let me know?

Thanks a lot!!

That's 2 years ago, should update. But using an outdated version isn't a good idea.
    While GamersHell.com is a good site, but they should remove the link.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Okay thank you! It's working for me, the version of HKO Client CL is 1.9.9.0.2
    This is the newest version right? In some time I'll try the latest download again on the official website, maybe it will work then.
    Again,
    Thanks a lot!

Yes, 1.9.9.0.2 is the latest version.