+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Exclamation New Forum on Firefox [Resolved]

For some reason I couldn't get to these new forums via Firefox. I kept getting this message:

I did what it said and denied cookies from the forum website to view it, but now each time I try to start a new topic it redirects me to the main forum page. I've made sure I'm logged in too, so I'm at a loss. It'll be kind of a hassle to get on IE each time I want to post here.

I am using NoScript on FireFox, but I made sure to allow everything on the page and I still get redirected. I have Firefox version 3.6.13 and have Windows 7.

Anyone else using Firefox?
    Last edited by rikki21@hellokitty.com; 02-26-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: updated firefox version

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have Firefox version 3.6.13 and have Windows XP. Can see these forums fine. Try updating Firefox to see if that helps.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Updated to 3.6.13 and it still redirects me. It may be noscript, but I don't see why allowing all permissions wouldn't fix it.

I can't even seem to edit my posts, even though I'm logged in (I'm able to click "Check Mail" from the forums).

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You might have an old forum cache, but not sure. You could try Ctrl+F5.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Oh, I figured it out. It seemed that I while blocking the cookies was good for the old version of Firefox I had, the updated version seems to want them. I undid that and now I can post.