View Poll Results: What is your fav kinda food?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Japanese

2 33.33%
  • Chinese

2 33.33%
  • Spanish

1 16.67%
  • African

0 0%
  • Korean

1 16.67%
+ Reply to Thread
    Member giennavievem64@hellokitty.com's Avatar

What kind of food do you like?

What is your favorite kind of food? (>'w'<)

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like Spanish food the best.I LOVE they're Pupusas,and They're desserts are the BEST!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

I like Mexican food! My favorite is carne asada fries!
    But I can't make a decision on the poll because I love all those types of food and I can't choose just one...
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I voted japanese 'cuz I like vegetarian sushi a ton!!! :3 I like chinese food a lot too though
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

I don't have a cultural food pallete, and don't care to. That said, I have eaten Wasabi in small doses and that food deserves a special place in hell. Unlike chilli, which burns the mouth and tongue and stays in that area, Wasabi somehow hikes up into the nostrils and then explodes. Wasabi and chilli are not good for my asthma.

EDIT: It is S&B Wasabi, which does contain some Wasabi but is mostly horseradish marketted as Wasabi because Wasabi is rare.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-12-2017 at 06:37 PM.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I must admit my favorite was Chinese orange chicken and ate it as often as I could. I like the rice too but the chicken, it was really yummy...
    before I became vegetarian
    I'm not gonna say I find it disgusting now because I would be lying, being a vegetarian has nothing to do with the taste of food. I know there's always going to be the animal instinct part of me that craves another dish of orange chicken, but the part of me that has thought about the meat eating doesn't want to go near it even if it's as delicious as veggie burgers.
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 07-12-2017 at 02:16 AM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    I must admit my favorite was Chinese orange chicken and ate it as often as I could. I like the rice too but the chicken, it was really yummy...
    before I became vegetarian
    I'm not gonna say I find it disgusting now because I would be lying, being a vegetarian has nothing to do with the taste of food. I know there's always going to be the animal instinct part of me that craves another dish of orange chicken, but the part of me that has thought about the meat eating doesn't want to go near it even if it's as delicious as veggie burgers.
    Good post

I went vegetarian at age 7 so i never grew to miss meat much, if at all. Veggie burgers are pretty good! I often get sick of them if i have them too often, though XD But we get this brand called Sunoma maybe since its been awhile since i've had them, i'll get into them again ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD