Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm going to auditon! =D

0 0%
  • I MIGHT go to audition

2 100.00%
  • No thanks/Don't have an account

0 0%
  • I just want to see the finished video =)

0 0%
  • I don't care =/

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Casting for my new Dream Studio project

(Just a fan video. The Avengers belong to Marvel. Club Penguin belongs to Disney.)

Dates and hours are in Eastern Standard Time (NOT Penguin Standard Time)
    Click HERE to see Eastern Standard Time

We are still casting for the parts of:

~Iron Man ~Thor ~Captain America ~Black Widow ~Hulk ~Hawkeye
    ~Nick Fury ~Loki ~*Extras(Policemen-Lokiís Army-Others)
    **Special Effects Editor

This is the very first video where I will be using a camera instead of screenshots to make this film!

The penguins who are accepted to join this project will receive a special gift when filming is complete!

Very Important:Please tell me your penguin's name before going to an audition.

For more info, click HERE.

**For the Special Effects Editor, send me an example of a video you have edited to londonluv86@hellokitty.com
    *For the extras, you can be Ultimate Safe Chat

View my blog for more details

My penguin's name: Pingu Purpy
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 07-30-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I want to be the Black Widow (My second Favorite. I like Iron Man and Thor alot.), but very sadly (and unfortunately .I wanted to be in this like crazy, but I can see this is NOT going down.) I don't have Standard Safe Chat. I only have Safe Chat. Why, Oh, Why couldn't I at Least get a part? But the only part is probably not too important to the video. I don't have any special affects skills, though I have a costume, what could I do? Nothing, right? Epic fail *sigh* *sniff* *starts crying* *crying turns into wailing* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *voice choking* It's impossible. My dream is crushed forever. WHY OH WHY?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by fungirl1987@hellokitty.com View Post
    I want to be the Black Widow (My second Favorite. I like Iron Man and Thor alot.), but very sadly (and unfortunately .I wanted to be in this like crazy, but I can see this is NOT going down.) I don't have Standard Safe Chat. I only have Safe Chat. Why, Oh, Why couldn't I at Least get a part? But the only part is probably not too important to the video. I don't have any special affects skills, though I have a costume, what could I do? Nothing, right? Epic fail
    I've updated the info. You can join with ultimate safe chat if you want to be an extra. Or if no one else shows up to audition for Black Widow, you can join! That's what special effects are for: editing the video

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

Ok. I'll go (mabye) (and mabye not) I should remember to log in cause I'll probably be on vacation during that time (At least I think so...).
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

Exclamation

If you can't go to an audition on these dates (bad timing, sorry =P lots of people go on vacations at this time) just send me an e-mail and you can do an audition another day. But I really need penguins to help me with this video or I will have to either cancel it or move it for another year!

BlogVideos