+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error?

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Exclamation Error?

I tried to upload a video to the Dream Studio. The normal "Uploading movie" circle would appear, then the normal "Converting movie" circle, but then it gets interrupted and it says "IO Error Occurred". I tried uploading it again and I got the same message. My video is 55.1MB and the maximum size is 100MB. I can't upload it, what should I do?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    I tried to upload a video to the Dream Studio. The normal "Uploading movie" circle would appear, then the normal "Converting movie" circle, but then it gets interrupted and it says "IO Error Occurred". I tried uploading it again and I got the same message. My video is 55.1MB and the maximum size is 100MB. I can't upload it, what should I do?
    Hello!

Thank you for posting your concern. Have you tried the following:

[1] clear cache
    [2] change browsers
    [3] check if there's an ongoing scheduled maintenance on the site

If the same problem occurs, please take screenshots of the error and send a detailed report to support@hellokitty.com. At the same time, we will look into the problem.

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I made my video's size smaller and I cleared my cache and it seems to be working now But I didn't have time to finish uploading it so it might be on the Dream Studio tomorrow!

Thanks! ^_^

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos