+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do I do when I find someone I like?

There's this girl... and I don't know what to say or do or anything.

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Start with "Hi, how's it going?" And if she doesn't respond favorably... try again next Tuesday. XD
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It's hard to tell until you really know her.. but it helps to be yourself. If you're a shy type just get to know her slowly and eventually ask to go somewhere with her whether as friends or a date. If you're more aggressive and confident you could try introducing yourself and asking to go somewhere with her.

There's no telling what she's really into at this point so there's lots of time to get to know her. ^^

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

My tip: Be friends with her first. Some people think love will happen magically, and sometimes it does but reality it doesn't happen often. Some work needs to be put in first. Get to know her. LISTEN to her carefully. Girls are social creatures and it's great to know some guys are willing to listen. And who knows Love might happen.

We're kind of friends...in an akward way.

Well you would have to define "awkward." And to me it's a start. Relationships always can start out awkward but as you get to know each other it'll be less so after a while

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperliltenshi@hellokitty.com View Post
    Well you would have to define "awkward." And to me it's a start. Relationships always can start out awkward but as you get to know each other it'll be less so after a while
    Agreed. You would have to explain the exact nature of your relationship with this girl.
    Last edited by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com; 05-19-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Try and be her friend first and see where it takes you.
    Also i would try and compliment on what she's wearing.

Make friend with her first, becuz if u make friend first u will know more about her then try to ask who she love she might be shy, but juz keep trying. Maybe magical will happen to u, love will come to u.

You should try to be friends with her.