+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Member bernadette_chan@mymelody.com's Avatar

Angry Do or did you have a mean teacher in your school!

I did! When my older sister was in grade 7, a girl had her phone out because she felt sick, the teacher snatched the girl's phone away and held her wrist until she passed out, with the mother still on the phone, who heard the entire thing. The girl was suspended for several weeks for insubordination, and the teacher was placed in jail for three days, charged with battery. 3 days! It should be a full 2 years. And the poor girl was feeling sick for goodness sake...what is this world coming too!!!!

Anyways, do or did you have a mean teacher at your schools...post away! My question mark button isn`t working for some reason...

Not in school right now, but in fifth grade we had a substitute for about half the year who was really mean. She would give detentions for basically nothing. She was also pretty racist and s*xist.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That sounds horrible! In my last year of elementary school (6th in my country), there were two new students who were deaf and two others that were different too and my English teacher was so mean to them. When they wanted to go to the bathroom he wouldn't let them out and they would go in their pants and he made the class laugh at them, one day he made one of them get into a fight with another student and he called it "a fight between smart and no-brain".

That teacher is the reason why I got fake sick for a week and missed a whole week of class because he made me feel bad he used another student to ask me for my e-mail and they all laughed at me because it was @hellokitty.com and then he would say "you look so ugly, I don't believe they allowed you in a school in USA, you're not smart enough" and I was at the top! Then one day I got chosen for a play and I heard a student tell a teacher "Are you sure you want HER in the play? The English teacher said that she can't talk and she wears boy cloothes! Plus she's a total lier! Hellokitty.com? Seriously? My dog is smarter than her!".

The good thing is that I'm never gonna see him again. The bad thing is that I told the four kids' parents and we told the principle and she said "You believe a 12-year-old?!" and she didn't do anything about it just because she didn't want people to spread the word or she'll lose her buisness! But lots of parents did believe our story and now there's only 10 students in each classroom, when there used to be 30 or more!

Don't let them do anything to you! Tell an adult! I've been through horrible experiences with that bully wanna-be-teacher and it affects the most important thing: your self-esteem.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Never have and never will. I did see some on TV before. I have nice, comical teachers!
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have a few mean teachers at my school.

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    That sounds horrible! In my last year of elementary school (6th in my country), there were two new students who were deaf and two others that were different too and my English teacher was so mean to them. When they wanted to go to the bathroom he wouldn't let them out and they would go in their pants and he made the class laugh at them, one day he made one of them get into a fight with another student and he called it "a fight between smart and no-brain".
    Either she was mean or her dog was abnormally smart. I'll vouch for the former.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Junior Member cherrychocochip@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    My third grade substitute teacher threw chalk erasers at us. One time she made us take off our coats in the wintertime for being too loud at recess. We stood outside until we were shivering and blue. She lost or didn't grade homework. I had to do the same worksheet three times. The third time I did the worksheet in front of my mother, so she would know that I had completed it.

None of our parents believed us at first. I mean, who would believe an eight-year-old who says their private school teacher is insane? Eventually, our parents realized that all of us were telling the same story, so they went to talk with the principal.

The nasty teacher was fired when the principal walked in on her swearing at us. Then we got to color for the rest of the day.

Anyone else have a teacher who was actually crazy?

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrychocochip@hellokitty.com View Post
    None of our parents believed us at first. I mean, who would believe an eight-year-old who says their private school teacher is insane?
    Same happened to me, I've been in private schools since 3rd grade and my parents wouldn't believe me when I told them that my teachers were mean to us until they went to talk to the teacher. But instead of solving the problem the teacher seemed to get angrier =S

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Junior Member cherrychocochip@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Same happened to me, I've been in private schools since 3rd grade and my parents wouldn't believe me when I told them that my teachers were mean to us until they went to talk to the teacher. But instead of solving the problem the teacher seemed to get angrier =S
    Oh dear. At least ours was fired, and we didn't have to see her again. You had to deal with yours for the rest of the year... My apologies.

MoMo Love mo_mo_mo_mo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette_chan@mymelody.com View Post
    I did! When my older sister was in grade 7, a girl had her phone out because she felt sick, the teacher snatched the girl's phone away and held her wrist until she passed out, with the mother still on the phone, who heard the entire thing. The girl was suspended for several weeks for insubordination, and the teacher was placed in jail for three days, charged with battery. 3 days! It should be a full 2 years. And the poor girl was feeling sick for goodness sake...what is this world coming too!!!!

Anyways, do or did you have a mean teacher at your schools...post away! My question mark button isn`t working for some reason...

Holly canolly!that lady shoud be in jail for the rest of her life!

No,at least not many times.I only had strict science teacher in 6th grade
    Don't be a chicken.